C-4 HOGWARTS

(Y/n's outfit)

"Gahdayumn, why's it so crowded in one station, Y'all don't have other trains??"

Oskar looked back at Y/n in skepticism. "What do you mean other trains, this one takes everyone to Hogwarts."

Y/n gaped at him, "just this one?"

"Yes."

"You're joking!"

"No he's not, Y/n you'll see when you get in."

Teddie, Oskar, and Y/n climbed the train, and when they entered there was a loud cacophony of noise.

"Damn, y'all wasn't lying."

"See?"

Stares followed Y/n's figure as they saw her enter the train accompanied two of the most popular boys in the school. Some's eyes followed her in  mesmerization and others in jealousy. They looked at the way she carried herself and had good fashion , and good looks. Y/n didn't notice this however.

Teddie opened the first empty compartment they found and slipped inside, Y/n entered , then Oskar.

"Bru!" Y/n yelled as she remembered something, "I forgot I had a brother!"

Oskar and Teddie chuckled at her antics, laughing a bit as they sat down. They watched as Y/n quickly took out her phone and texted her older brother.

    EXPERIMENTONE

WHOISY/N
  bouyyy
Where u at?

EXPERIMENTONE
bru
I'm on the train

   WHOISY/N
teddie and Oskar are here
they lookin fo yo ass

EXPERIMENTONE
kk which compartment ?

"Which compartment we on?" Y/n asked as she typed a message to her older brother.

"16," Oskar swiftly replied. Stretching in his seat, "why? he wanna come here?"

"Obviously," teddie mummbled, "it's Luca, he prolly got stuck with Chang's ass again and wants to get away."

"For real?"

"For real."

"El em ef ayo."

"Nigga," Y/n looked up from her phone to Oskar, "that's my thing."

Teddie raised an eyebrow, "our thing."