dream come true

i am y/n stone, im 21 years old and i'm english. 

my first day at barça.
i have met the team and all is going well, it already feels like a family. everyone is welcoming, so far.

now, that i just signed the four year contract for barça, we are going to do media for the new kit.

barçelona have been chasing me up for a few seasons now, waiting until my contract was up before making a record breaking offer.
for some context, i'm british and play for the lionesses, so making friends at barca wasnt too hard as i already knew keira and lucy, along with playing against practically all the players whilst on national duty.
not to mention my last game for man city was against barcelona in the champions league final.
it was my goal to go out with a bang, which i did.
winning the champions league was my final goal with man city.

surprisingly, many fans are excited about the move and i'm not getting any hate for it, yet.

i walk into the changing room and find my cubby.
fucking hell this club is rich.
all the kit is folded and organized neatly in out cubbies.
the home and away shirts are hung up delicately, the shorts and socks folded on a shelf just below them.
in the foot space underneath the bench is a duffel bag, filled with training kit, shoes and any jumper and joggers that u could possibly thinks of.
1/2 zip, 1/4 zip, hoodies and comfy and athletic joggers and shorts all with our number on.
next to the duffel bag is two boxes, both with a pair of boots in, one for training and one for matches. we get new ones each month.

i get changed into the home kit, as that is the one we are modeling today, tomorrow will be the away, third and training kit. 

the rest of the team files into the changing room. i give most a hug.
as im getting introduced to everyone i feel eyes burning into my back.
my curiosity getting the best of me, i turn to see the one and only maria leon giving me an ice cold glare.
have i already managed to do something?
i brush it off and focus on getting changed quickly, i can't be the last one out on my first day.
as we walk out into the studio keira and lucy appear by my sides. the conversation flows easily and they give me insights into all the players, who's nice etc.
to my surprise mapi is apparently nice, which i find very hard to believe

"wait mapi is nice?" i question
"yeah?" replies keira
"why, has something happend already?"
"well no, kind of?
she was glaring at me in the changing rooms and didn't even introduce herself, it's probably nothing she might have just wanted to get ready, or not even noticed i was here maybe?"
"are you kidding? everyone have been raving about you coming to barca, the only person who didn't seem excited was mapi" lucy chimes in.
"yeah, me and lucy were buzzing, but whenever we mentioned it she gave a us a look or changed the conversation. " keira adds.

we finish up the team and solo photos, and i'm glad to say i looked great in all of them.
they got some action ones of me doing tricks, some of me showing of my muscles and some just posing.
i catch mapi's eyes on me multiple times.
i don't want to admit it but i find her impossibly attractive.
"take a picture, it lasts longer than staring" i sneer.
she just walks away.
the problem is, they have picked me and alexia to pose together in some, as we are already being reconized as the golden trio.
trio?
oh yeah, mapi has to pose with us aswell.
cant wait.

they make us do many different poses.
and they all turned out great.
it was good fun we were all cracking jokes and it felt like we could all be close.
except for the the fact i kept on getting cold looks from leon.
but i brush it off,
maybe she just needs to warm up to me a bit?
i decide to atleast try and be nice to her, so i walk up to her
"hey"
"no hablo ingles" i dont speak english
i swear i heard her speaking english in an interview once.