effect on you

i walk through the corridor, kind of lost but knowing the general direction i'm meant to be heading.

odd

odd.
i don't know who it could be.
i almost ignore it but my curiosity gets the better of me.

i make my way there and get there in just under ten minutes.
not without a lot of struggle though.

i walked down the small corridor to the old meeting room. it was dark as the lights were turned off when the room was abandoned for a new modern version.

i opened the door, and it squeaked loudly. i walked in and shut the door with a small click. "what do you need?" i asked, confused.

"not much." she replied with a smirk, walking closer to me.
i look over at the figure.
mapi.
of course it's fucking mapi.
my eyes couldn't help but travel down to her body.
"my eyes are here, darling" she said, laughing slightly. i looked up my face turning slightly, only slightly, red.

mapi's pov:

i slowly walked towards y/n. i took the black training bag out of her hand and placed it on an empty table. i stepped closer to her. i could feel her warm breath as her breathing quickened. a new feeling emerged in my chest, confusing me for a second before I concentrated on my task once more.
god she needs to get out of my fucking head.

y/n's pov:

mapi put her hand on my shoulder, pushing me softly against the wall. "what the fuck do you want" i asked. i could feel my heart rate rising. she looked at me innocently.
she stepped forward, so her leg was touching mine. she grabbed my hands slowly and put them above my head. my cheeks began to feel warm. she chuckled slightly before bringing her face close to mine.

she pushes her hips into mine, my back pressed up against the wall. 
i quickly inhale, my heart beating so fast, surprised it hasn't stopped all together.
despite how fucking turned on i am, i try to remain calm.

she hovered her lips inches away from mine. i looked at her eyes, then at her lips, and at her eyes again. there was that unreadable emotion in her eyes. i could feel her hot breath on my lips, and i shivered slightly. she lent forward again i felt her free one of her hands and bring her index finger to my lips.

she lent closer to my ear and whispered,
"i don't like being flustered. don't think what happened during twister is going to happen again. i don't get flustered. you, on the other hand, you definitely do." she said cockily before slowly stepping back chuckiling.

"fuck you, you really think you are all that don't u?" i mumble before heading to walk out the door.
"you're a cunt, you know that?" i scoff, rolling my eyes at her and opening the door, hoping to leave.
she grabs my wrist and pulls me back in.
quickly, i grab her hips and push them against the wall, i see her cheeks flush a slight pink.
clearly, she does get flustered.
liar.
i lean my face in close to hers.
"clearly you do get flustered, how about you drop this shit and carry on being your normal cocky self and leave me the fuck alone. "
her eyes look deep into mine.
she has that unreadable emotion in her eyes again.
"so cut this shit, stop fucking teasing me, all we have to do is get along" i say

"it's not my fault you're jealous of me" she shrugs slightly.

"i'm not jealous"
she pushed me away from her and goes to leave.
i need to know why she hates me.
surely it has to be something deeper than me saying i want to throw a chair at her?
i'm not letter her leave until i find out why.
"you have always hated me for no reason" i say
she pauses
"yeah, so what?"
"you're not leaving until you tell me why"
"yes i am"
"no your not. " i say, pushing her up against the back of the door, my hands settled on her waist.
i feel her heartbeat quicken
"fuck off" she says
"you're not leaving until you tell me why"
my head turns quickly as i hear my phone ring.
i answer it quickly.

mapi's pov:

whilst y/n asnwers her phone i'm left there, her hand still on my hip, i could easily wriggle out of her grip but something stops me.
i'm left here completely dazed, not completely sure of what just happened.
but i do know, i am extremely turned on.

y/n's pov :

"hello?"
"hi y/n, it's jonatan, i hope it's okay i have your number, i have everyone's, it just makes it easier if i need to get hold of any of you quickly.
anyways, get mapi and meet me in my office as soon as possible. "

"okay i will"

i hang up the phone.
"you're fucking lucky" i say, starting to head for the door.

"jonatan needs us in his office " i add, before heading out the door.
swiftly she moves infront of me. she takes my face into her hands and presses a delicate kiss to my lips.
"you're cute when you're mad, you know that?" she said with a smirk, making my heart speed up again. my watch buzzed. we both looked at it. my heart rate was currently 160 bpm.
"glad I have that effect on you, stone," mapi said with a wink before tossing me my bag
i roll my eyes.

i'm left there stunned. i quickly scramble my mind together and follow where she is going, as i still have no clue how to get around this place.

soon enough we end up in his office.
"hello, please sit"
god this is probably going to take a while.
"so, have you two gotten past whatever it was that happened?"
mapi scoffs.
"i'll take that as a no.
so, as you still aren't getting along you two are roommates"
"what?" i practically shout.
"there no way i can stay in a room with her" she shoots me a glance as she emphasizes the last word.
he simply shrugs and gestures to the door.
i quickly get up to me feet.
i mutter a quick thank you before leaving out the door, not bothering to hold it open for mapi.

"someone's got a bit of a temper" i hear mapi laugh behind me.
"fuck off leon" i say coldly.
god.
could this woman have been anymore confusing.
she acts as if she hates me,
tries to get in my head 24/7,
and insults me.
then,
kisses me?