oops?

we soon get out of the tub.
i make my way to the room, mapi close behind. as i get in the lift mapi manages to slither her way in, scaring the life out of me as she does so. as the doors close she wraps her arms around my waist before placing a delicate kiss on my neck.
i turn and look at her.

"just so you know, i really do like you lèon"
i say
a smile creeps onto her face, followed by a smirk.

"let me take you out on a date then, tonight."

she says, resting her hands on my hips, holding  me in place.
i nod my head. my heart taking over my body, i lean in and place a delicate kiss on her lips. i go to pull away but her strong arms hold my hips in place, dragging my body closer to hers.
she depends the kiss.
i pull away for a second.
my eyes scanning over her beautiful face, no photo really does her justice.
she's so fucking hot.
she raises her eyebrows at me, i now realise i have just been bluntly checking her out, i don't regret it though, she is hot as hell.

with my foot, i lightly kick the top floor button, meaning we go all the way up to the top floor, before finally getting to ours.

"you're so fucking hot" i mumble, stuttering and stumbling over my words.
she chuckles slightly, before pulling my body against hers again.
she looks down at me adoringly, towering a few inches above me, which she definitely loves taking advantage of.
she pushes my back gently into the cold elevator wall, making me squirm slightly. she gently moves her hand under my shirt, resting her hand firmly on the side of my abs.

"you're so cute" she whispers before pushing her lips onto mine.
i desperately deepen the kiss. i graze my tongue
against her lips, begging entry. i slip my tongue into her mouth but she quickly takes the domination back, pushing me further against the wall, her body against mine. my hand now anchors into her hair as she starts kissing down my neck. i bite my lip, careful to not let a moan escape as she sucks on my sweet spots.

the lift dings as the door starts to open, finally on my floor. mapi's room is only a few doors away from mine.
i grab her hand, eager for more, and drag her to my door. i use my keycard quickly to open it. i try to sneak her in without alexia noticing
the door clicks open, and alexia is sat down on the sofa. she turns her head,  failed almost immediately.

"oh hey y/n, what took you so long?"

"-and mapi?" she says, laughing slightly, as i take a step further into the room, mapi's hand interlocked with mine.

alexia's pov:

i hear the door to my room click open.
my head quickly turns to the direction of the door. i was starting to wonder where y/n had gotten to.
it all becomes clear after mapi appears just after in the doorframe, standing a few inches taller than her.
both their hair is slightly scruffy and their cheeks pink and lips slightly swollen. immediately i understand exactly what took them so long.
i raise my eyebrows at y/n, before chuckling

"oops?"
she simply replies before walking to her room, mapi happily bouncing along behind her, shooting me a wink before entering y/n's room. the beaming smile, mixed with a smirk not leaving her face once.

i quickly hear the door slam to her room and some shuffling.
swiftly, i choose to leave the room and go to ona's, who is currently meant to be with mapi.
i shout a quick goodbye but i doubt they are listening.

i feel a sense of proudness in my chest, happy that mapi finally came clean about her feelings towards y/n, even if i had a biggg part to play in that.

y/n's pov

i guide mapi's lips towards mine again, desperate for her. i place my hand on her neck, pulling her in. the other hand rests of her lower back, pulling her body against mine. she rests her hands firmly but gently on my hips, tilting her head slightly down when she kisses me.
i gently tug at the hem of her shirt, signaling for her to take it off, which she gladly does so.
before she takes off mine, i stand there, almost too stunned to process. 
my eyes scan down her body, bare except for shorts and a sports bra. i can't lie her abs and biceps make me too turned on, although i have seen her like this before in the changing rooms, now that we don't hate eachother i see her in an entirely new light.
she takes of my shirt. she boldly checks me out.

my hands trace over her abs, making her laugh slightly before she wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me in.

eagerly she pulls me in again, kissing me passionately. she slips her tongue into my mouth, my lips not protesting against it.
our bodies fit together like magnets. both of us not being able to keep our hands off of eachothers bodies.
she starts kissing me slower before lifting me up, so i'm now straddling her as her strong tanned arms hold me up. her hands are held firmly on my bum.
gently she pushes my back against the wall.
she starts making her way down my neck, again sucking on my sweet spots. i feel her leaving hickeys down my neck and my torso.

mapi connects our lips once again, me deepening it instantly.
she lowers me down onto the bed, wrapping her arms around me as the weight of me transfers to the bed. she lowers herself gently ontop of me, my heart races as our bodies touch.

quickly, i get a firm hold of her hips and flip us  over. i start to kiss her again.
she is slightly taken a back, not realizing i was just as strong as her. but quickly snaps out of it.

"fucking hell, i didn't realise you were that strong" she mumbles inbetween kisses
i laugh slightly

"yeah, that a problem?" i tease

"no, it is hot as fuck" she says chucking slightly, also seemingly getting more turned on.  i pull her into another deep kiss, our tongues weaving around eachothers.
she runs her finger down my spine. my breath hitches in my throat. my breathing gets heavier as we kiss. and i'm becoming more and more desperate for her

i'm now straddling her, holding her down by my legs. she pulls my body close to hers by my hips.
lean down, kissing her once again.
i let my hands rest onto her waist. one hand ankors in my hair as she lets the other drag up and down my back. as she does this, my breathing gets heavier.
she laughs slightly as she begins to notice.

"oh shut up" i mumble against her lips, placing my hand behind her head.
mapi, quickly placing her hands on my hips flips us back over, this time i don't protest against it.
she glides her hands over my abs, then over the waistband of my shorts, whilst she starts leaching onto my neck leaving her marks as she goes. as she gets further down onto my chest she slips her thumbs into my waistband and a cheeky smile lights up her face.
i'm getting more and more desperate for her.

suddenly there is a loud knock on the door.

"guys, we're back and ona is here, the whole team is coming soon, just letting you know, feel free to carry on! but if you're still at it when they arrive, im telling them".  alexia shouts jokingly. i can hear ona laughing behind her.

mapi let's out a loud groan, which instantly is heard by alexia and ona, who are given away to be standing outside the door by their hysterical laughing at mapi being typical mapi.

"go away!" i shout - chuckling slightly to myself, they quickly get the memo, still laughing at mapi's annoyance.

mapi slumps down onto my chest. i start combing my hands through her hair, her soft hair.
she looks up at me, a smirk now appearing on her face.

"still on for our date tonight?" she says smiling, it sounds more like a statement than a question.

"ofcourse, if they actually let us leave" i say rolling my eyes, referring to the team, that will soon be round here.