oh fuck

i wake up to a load blaring alarm. mapi's stupid phone, which she forgot to turn off. she decides to have the most annoying possible ring tone for the alarm, so it will wake her up, but she is sleeping soundly through it whilst my temper is quickly getting lost.
we have a lunch at 12 and we can order breakfast to our room, at 1 we have a meeting which lasts about an hour, and at 3 we have training then recovery in the gym.

currently it is 7am. we have the morning to recover from yesterdays long journey.

the schedule is one day of training, and an ice bath. then the next day we do recovery, gym and a bike ride, walk, run or swim in the pool - depending on what the majority votes for.
then, it repeats again for the 9 days we are here.
normally, we would wake up at seven, go down to breakfast at eight, meeting at 9 until 9:30 - in which they tell us what we will be working on that training session, training after the meeting, ice baths at 4 and then the rest of the day to ourselves. although many people spend it in the games room.

my eyes adjust to the light as i frantically search for her phone, not wanting mapi to wake up by the alarm.
luckily, her phone is at arms reach. i see there is a few messages that are from alexia.
the read
'hope you had fun, and hope u very much did not have a shag'

'ona brought her stuff for training with her last night, and i put some stuff for y/n in her kit bag which is on onas bed, your welcome'

'mapi you might want to check insta😬'

i laugh at the messages and turn my attention to mapi. she groans as she slightly wakes up and realises i'm not in her arms.
her eyes are still closed and she blindly pats around with her arms until she finds my body. she wraps her a arms around my waist and pulls her body up to mine. she snuggles her head into the crook of my neck.

i pull mapi onto my chest and she cuddles up into me. clearly, she is not a morning person and would much rather spend the day in bed.
i was going to get up, but i look down at mapi. she looks so peaceful and comfortable, i have a feeling if i tried to get up she would no longer be peaceful.

time passes, and suddenly i am spammed with calls from alexia. basically, our own personal alarm clock.

we end up rushing to get ready for breakfast.
we get changed straight into our training kit.
after breakfast, mapi finally seems woken up, which also means a confident and cocky mapi, which to me is the hottest thing ever.
as some food is now in her system she wastes no time in trying to tease me. as i finish my last bite of fruit mapi places her hand high up my thigh,  rubbing her thumb on my inner thigh.
mid conversation with ona i choke on my drink, being too distracted by mapi.
i then completely loose my train of thought and i can feel my cheeks turn red as she gently squeezes my leg as she brings her hand even higher.
mapi laughs as i try to find my train of thought.

i soon go up to the room, not bothering to drag mapi with me.
but she soon follows.

as soon as i get back to the room and i get in the shower.
after getting fully clean, i get out and get changed still in the bath room. i come out with wet hair and as i walk into the kitchen mapi is staring at me, i don't break the eye contact and carried on walking over to where she is, i notice something about her change, she's blushing. she broke the eye contact and sped of to the bathroom.

mapi seems a bit flustered, dont you think? i thought maria leon didnt get flustered.

i stand in the kitchen waiting for her to get out of the bathroom, i couldn't figure out exactly what it was but i just want to tease her, just kind of get back at her from earlier. i make mu yself a glass of water just as she walks out the bathroom in just shorts and a sports bra, i choke on the water and she lets out a laugh as she walks back into the bedroom to put a top on.  her muscles seemed even better than before, everything about how attractive i found her seems to be hightened , how could someone be that fine? i realize how crazy she is driving me and she knows it aswell.

i go and sit down in the living room sprawled out across the sofa. i can't let her see how crazy she's making me even though she already has it figured out. i want to get back at her so i throw my  hair into a quick bun and waited for her to get out of the bedroom, after she left and made her way towards the kitchen
i went to quickly dry my hair.

i walk into the kitchen and pretend to look in the fridge, i have no clue what im trying to do but i just want her too see me.

"so what happened in the cafeteria today?"
she catches you by surprise

"what do you mean"

"you know exactly what i mean"

"you know what you were doing, maria"
i still pretend to be busy so i don't have to make eye contact with her, i cant look into her eyes, they really do something to me, and as im already especially horny for some reason, that's the last thing i need

"so, what exactly did i do?" she asks innocently.

i couldn't hold back on acting uninterested anymore she was getting under my skin

"i think you know exactly what"

"oh really?"
i could tell she was already staring at me so, i give her a small nod.

"how about you tell me why you sped away so quick after i got out the shower?"

"can i not shower?"
i still want to mess with her just the way she was messing with me. so i mumble something along the lines of not alone.
her breath hitches in her throat, she sighs and starts walking over to me, i turned around to face her. 

she put her hands on my waist and pulled my body up onto the counter and sat me there, not once taking her hands off of me or breaking eye contact. i could tell i was as red as a tomato,

"i know you're crazy about me"
mapi says still not breaking eye contact

"i never said i wasnt, i think last night also proves how crazy you are about me"

she nods in reply

"prove it then" i reply
she started pulling me in and kissing me, every kiss begging for more.
i place my hand on the back of her neck, my other arm righty around her shoulder, supporting my body.
she lifts me off the counter and onto the sofa, still not breaking contact . she pulled away for a second and i nodded knowing exactly what it meant, she took off my shorts and top and got ontop of me, slowly lowering herself, i let my hands memorize her body, every bit of muscle.

knock

knock

knock

three loud knocks on the door.

"hurry up you're already late, you have ten seconds until i come in" it was alexia and ona, of course.

i scrambled to put out clothes back on and ran to the door, not caring that my hair was a mess.
when we let them in, we quickly straighten up our clothes and fixed our hair and ,thank god, ona and alexia asked no questions.

all four of us make our way to the meeting room. as im walking down the corridor, ona and mapi infront,

"ohh fuckk " i hear mapi quickly mumble

"whats up?"i reply worried

"y/n look at your shorts"
i look down, fuck. the shorts i'm wearing aren't mine , they're mapi's , with a small number 4 on. shit how on earth are we going to play this off.
"you think they'll notice?"

"er definitely"

"well what are we going to do"
she shrugs and we carry on walking. alexia and ona give a slight glance back and tell us to hurry up.

fuck, we're going to never hear the end of this with the girls.

everyone is already in the meeting room just waiting for you four, the only seats left are two at the front and two at the back. i choose to go at the back and mapi follows, neither of us wanting to attract any attention to ourself.
the meeting is halfway through when mapi adjusts the way she's sitting and moves her knee to touch me, she gives me a slight glance. and suddenly i can't hear anything around me, your mind is swamped by thoughts of mapi and her only.

i have no clue why today, out of all days, i'm extremely horny. every slight thing mapi does is about 100x as hot as it normally is.
worst part is,
i think she can tell, and she's enjoying every second of it.