Chapter 4) Ruthless DEVIL

Published on :- 9/11/23 [Thursday]
....

"I do a thing
called
What I WANT"

SUNAINA

....

SUNAINA's POV :-

The moment I got a call from Jaikesh Uncle that my older brother was admitted in the hospital because he had been shot. I realized that the time has come that I must eliminate all the troubles and enemies from my brother's life.

I called up my brother's guards as they informed me that the driver was already in the dungeon.

As I reached the cell of the dungeon, I saw him tied to a chair in the middle of the cell, looking down at the floor.

My presence alerted him. He looked up as I approached him. I found him in blue and black. It was quite a satisfying scene for me and why not, because of this bastard's betrayal, my brother is battling for his life.

"I'm really sorry for what I have done", He said but I did not respond because inside, I was blazing and thirsty for his blood.

"I don't know what got into me. I never meant to hurt anyone. My wife is with PYTHONS. She is kidnapped by them", He said and He thought after betraying my brother, I would spare his life?

Huh! I am not an ANGEL but a DEVIL, a Devil fallen directly from Hell.

And most importantly, I neither believe in Second Chance nor Second Time.

All I believe is in the FIRST KILL & FIRST BILL because there will be no chance of retake in the matter of life and death. Only one attempt either you win or lose.

And now, Holding a gun in my hand, I move quietly in the territory of the PYTHONS.

My right hand man code named - 'T-Rex' and my bodyguards named - 'Dino' and 'Nora' with my brother's well trained team named "The Hulks" are behind me.

I know what I am getting into. Either I will kill the leader of the Pythons or I will get killed by them.

I move to the other direction but not before commanding my team, "Don't come after me. I will be fine. Just kill them and protect your head. Everyone has only ten minutes to wrap this game of AVENGE up".

"Princess", T-Rex whispered softly and I glared at him and said, "DEVIL is ready to throw them back to hell".

And they stand behind quietly.

Loading my gun, I am standing at the front door of PYTHONS territory and at the next second, A loud Bang alerts them.

End Of POV:-

A bang echoed as Sunaina aka DEVIL kicked the main door and then started firing bullets non stop at the gangmen.

Her team was also covering the other area as they showered bullets and The few gang members of PYTHONS who could not run away died on the spot.