Chapter 11) ALARM

Published on:- 29/12/23 [Friday]
....

The last update of this year.

Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous New year.
May this year bring
new happiness, new goals,
new achievements, and
a lot of new inspirations too.
Happy New Year 2024.

...

Staring toward the direction that Nilay had gone, Sunaina's grip on the paper loosened as her gaze cast downward.

She had a crazy notion to seize him right then and there, but she shook her head angrily and helplessly as she was unable to act without sufficient preparation.

"The time is not appropriate", Sunaina thought while looking at the phone number and she mentally noted it.

"I cannot act rashly", She murmured softly under her breath.

"T-Rex"

Suddenly, Sunaina called him.

T-Rex was Sunaina's right-hand man, someone who could never leave her alone, following her around like a shadow. Sunaina became enraged whenever T-Rex disobeyed her orders on occasion.

T-Rex whispered, "I am in your command, Princess," and then he leaped through the window, into the hospital room.

A heavy sigh spilled out of her mouth.

Sunaina gave T-Rex a look. And yes, she was right. She was right about him. T-Rex was there, just as he had been before, and she had beaten him numerous times before because he never obeyed her orders.

She was aware that this time, too, he would not obey her orders.

She gave T-Rex, her bodyguards Dino and Nora, and the members of "The Hulks" the order to finish killing the PYTHONS in ten to fifteen minutes so they could head straight to the BASE without having to wait for her.

But in just ten minutes, T-Rex and her bodyguard, "Dino & Nora," finished the task of swiping Pythons, and they set out to find Sunaina.

T-Rex was the first one to locate her, but he was late because the Princess was already hurt. She was able to successfully escape the PYTHONS base, though.

T-Rex was there when she and Nilay got into a car accident. He followed her silently.

She turned down her bodyguards' offer of assistance, but T-Rex could not leave the princess in the hands of a stranger since he knew that she was being followed by a PYTHONS member as well.

Following her like a shadow, T-Rex hid himself in the darkness, observing the princess's predicament.

"What do you think of Nilay?" Sunaina asked him, giving him a quick glance.