Chapter 43) Hidden STORMS

Published on:- 31/7/25 [Wednesday]
...

'This surprise update is for my readers who always support me'

PS:- I asked Watty for this update. So enjoy. Do votes, and comments and please share.

...

"You think you can handle me?
I'm a wildfire in a world of sparks."

DEVIL

...

The morning was anything but serene. Heavy rain pounded the valley and created a deafening roar that echoed off the surrounding mountains.

The thunderclaps followed one after another and rolled through the valley with a power that seemed to shake the very ground.

The mountains and their peaks were obscured by thick clouds and loomed over the scene as their imposing presence was amplified by the storm.

The sheets of rain lashed against the rocky slopes and formed streams that rushed down to the valley floor.

The air was filled with the relentless din of the storm as she stared at the blank television screen, which was black.

Sunaina closed her eyes as her mood worsened with each passing second.

She threw the brush down in frustration and returned to the television, hoping to see her angel. However, the unexpected situation left her grumpy and annoyed.

"When will this rain stop? I want to see my Boo. I want to hear his voice", Sunaina said as she clutched her heart.

"The weather department has said that the weather will remain like this for 2 hours", Dino exclaimed.

Sunaina said grumpily, "It will rain heavily today and here only. Aahh! My whole heart".

"Princess! Why don't you try a new endearment for Sir Nilay? It's trending in youngsters right now", Dino said as he glanced at T-Rex and Nora.

Sunaina's ears perked up as her eyes twinkled, "Really? What is it?".

Dino replied, "Pookie. Just like honey, sweetheart, and darling, 'Pookie' is a cute nickname some people might give to something or someone they see as very cute and lovely. It is a term of endearment and affection".

Sunaina listened to him carefully.

Both Nora and T-Rex shared a glance and found that their princess beamed in joy as she said, "Yay! That's impressive but my Boo is not cute".

"It's okay. I will make my angel act cute and then paste this 'Pookie' on him", Sunaina blabbered to herself.

Dino felt burning gazes on himself as he ignored those two pairs of hateful eyes.