Ch.1 meeting

All rights reserved

      Ashley always thought that because of her size she would never meet a man or have kids. She has only been with two men for for whole 23 years of life. After the last guy she swore off men that is until today.

Ashley woke up at 6 in the morning and did her morning routine and was out the door earlier than usual.

Ashley works at her Grandmothers bakery, she became the only family member that Ashley still like to speak with since her mother gave her away at birth and tends to not acknowledge her at family gatherings.

She also has two older brothers but their in the marines, and haven't talked to her since they left.

Ashely made her way into the bakery to be greeted by the sweet aroma of sweet sugar cakes and chocolate.

Then her grandma walked in not that she wasn't happy to see her but she didn't feel like being bothered
" Morning baby how are you?"
"I'm good, how are you?" she said a little bit annoyed.
"Mhm we are going to need to redo this because you forgot the nice part of a morning greeting." I didn't intend for it to come out as rude as it did, and I certainly did not intend to get attitude for my grandma but she is not having it today.
"Sorry I'm just under the weather and still a little tired I got up a whole hour earlier than usual" Ashely said.
"Oh well that's not really an excuse, but let's move on. I cut the ovens on already I need you to get to work on the batter, and later were getting a delivery I need you to move it if you need any help I always here okay now get to work baby."

"Okay" I walked away, and my grandma slapped me on my behind.

"What was that for?"

"Your attitude now get cracking hon."

I'm about and hour into work and our first customer of the day came in. I didn't bother looking back because I know that they wouldn't want to start their morning off looking at me.

I hear Anna our slut of a cashier giggling that means that there's a man out there that she is trying to seduce.

I don't even see why Grandma hired her she's just a waste of good money.

"Sweety can you go out there and takes some orders along side Anna  the line is growing " said Grandma.

As much as I don't want to go it would make my grandmother happy so I'm only doing this for her.
"Okay"

"Awe thank you so much"nodding my head I make it to the front

"LINE TWO IS OPEN" I shout getting the customers attention.
Everyone moves to my register, accept for the man who Anna was talking to.
I can still hear their conversation something about his eyes.

I finish up my line still not bothering
to look at Anna who so happeneds to be still talking to the man but I haven't heard him utter a word except for a few "mhm's" here and there.

With my last customer finished up I turn to Anna to ask her to move out the way so I can grab the woman's order that is under the counter.

But what I see stops me, the man one the other side of  the counter is the most gorgeous thing I've seen in a long time, that is in real life and not on a TV screen.

I see that he happens to be looking at me so I direct my attention to Anna.

"Excuse me I need to get a cake out"
She looks at me and moves slowly out of the way and sent me a glare that's looks like she's a little bit annoyed.

I rush past her and grab the cake and go.

"What's your name?" I hear
"I told you my name already" Anna said.
"I wasn't talking to you I'm talking to her"

I finally turn around at that to see him pointing at me.

"Oh don't worry about her she isn't important" Anna said I turn to look at her.

"Excuse you she can speak for herself I'm Ashley " I say

"Mmm what a beautiful name for someone so beautiful as you" wait what did he just say? Did I just hear him correctly?

"What about my name ?"says Anna

"Sorry what was your name again?" I couldn't help the smile that tugged on my lips, but I had to get back to work.

I sneak away and hand the woman her order and off to the back with Anna hot on my tail.
"Have you lost your mind" who is she talking to honey I'm not the one.
"Who are you talking to?"
"You the overweight pig "
"The only thing overweight is your damn ego"
"Whatever just leave my guy alone" she said.
"You have a guy as in one, the last time I heard you been with every guy on the block, so what guy is that."

"Don't play dumb"

"I'm not playing I'm dead serious"

"The man at the front who was flirting with me duhh" I couldn't help but laugh.
"What's funny?"
"Y...you, got it all wrong he wasn't flirting with you, you were flirting with him, and he was clearly uninterested."

She stormed out of the room and to the front where that guy just so happened to be staring at me again.

He sent a smile my why and heat instantly ran to my cheek. Is he just as attracted to me as I to him?

~5 hours later

My Grandma and I close up for the day and we make out to the front where I still see that man sitting at a table.

"Umm were closing you have to leave."
"Okay I'll leave if you give me your number"

"No" I said confidently.

"Then I guest I'm not leaving "

"Then stay locked in here."

I made my way to the door to lock it.I started to push when a heavy hand closed it back.
"Can I at least walk you to your car "
I just nodding ready to get this over with.

"This is me goodnight" I say as we approach my car.

"Goodnight beautiful I'll see you around" he said with a smirk like he new something I didn't.

I made it home just in time to see my favorite show The foster. After watching 3 episodes I fell asleep watching the show.

I woke up to someone knocking on the door. I jumped up so quick that I fell right back down I scrambled around in search of my lace housecoat, finally finding it I came downstairs and opened the door.

And who was at the door shocked the hell out of me so I slammed the door right in their face.