Ch.12

~Evan
Later that night I had to go pick my parents up from the airport. They did not feel like wasting money so a stranger can drive then so they decide for the free ride from me.

I got out the car and started looking for my parents. Then someone started taping on my shoulder , I turned around to be faced to faced with My parents and my ex girlfriend Emily.
I walked right passed her and greeted my parents
"Hi Mom" I opened my arms wide and gave her a big hug
"Hi baby I missed you so much"
"I missed you too"I moved on to my dad
"Hey dad" we did are little manly hand shake and started to chuckle
"Hey son how have you been"
"I am really good I meet someone"

"Excuse me" said Emily
I turned around and sent her a evil glare "what"
"I'm your girlfriend remember"
"You were my girlfriend a long time ago, but now your nothing to me I found the one I want to be with and your not her, you could never be her"

"Really son that's great when are we going to meet her" said my dad
"You'll meet her tomorrow Dad,gets get your bags and head to my house"
"Okay son"
I grabbed my moms bags and stuffed then in my car and got myself settled in the drivers seat but my mother was still outside talking to Emily.
  I went outside to get her in the car "mom let's go I know you mist be tired from the flight"
"Hold on dear I'm talking to emily"
"Mom Emily nots worth your time just come on"
"Now how could you say that about Emily you loved her and she still loves you"
"No mom she loves my money"
"No I don't I love you and you just so happy to have a lot of money" said Emily
"Do you know how stupid you sound, get  this thought you head I do not want you never will want you, you have nothing that I want, you can not even be put in a category with women because you are not one you are beneath them you are a slut, you cheated on me with so many guys, your probably not even smart enough to remember how many guys you cheated on me with"
"I never cheated on you, you cheated on me"
"I cheated on you because you cheated on my and you could fulfill my needs, and I do not need you I have someone, somebody who I love with every fiber of my being, this conversation it over let's go mom" I walked away and left her there looking like a fool

~In the car
We were in the car when my mom decided to finally talk after my dad was begging her to talk.
"Do you really love her to you even know the really her, does she know about you and what you do"
"I honestly love her with everything that is me, I know her very well bit at first she didn't want anything to do with me I had to convince her"
"I really like her now, she didn't fall for your charms " said my dad
"And she does even know what I do,she has know idea about the my money she likes me for me"
"She sounds like a keeper but I need to see her in person to get a feel of her"
"Well you you very soon I just know your gonna love her like I do"

*follow

*like

*share

*comment

*thank you to all the people who have been reading my book and liking it.