Ch.15

~1 month later
After the dinner with with my parents Ashley and my mom really hit it off really good and she did the same with my dad. But since that night me and Ashley have grown closer together and I fell as if it is time to tell her what I do. I hope that she doesn't get mad at me fir not being upfront with her from the moment we met, but just the thought about someone wanting me for me and not my money was just a fantasy until it became a reality when I met Ashley. She doesn't want money she just wants happiness that's something I can give her, and a whole lot more if she let's me after I tell her my secret .

This week is her birthday so I want to do something special for her, something fun but romantic at the same time. The only thing that comes to mind is a remake of the first date we had on the rooftop of the bakery. But instead of the date being on the roof of a bakery I'm going to take her to the beach lay out little candles in the shape of a heart and have the best chef prepare our food with nonalcoholic drinks.
Then afterward I can give her a surprise party on the other in of the beach with some of her family my parents and some of my friends that she hasn't met yet and also invite her friends from church she calls her church family.
I can't wait to give her the best birthday she has ever had.

Sorry about not updating in a while I had writers block, but now I got a whole lot of ideas for my book. And and me and my sister/friend are coming up with this book series there fanfics and they contain a lot of drama go check out her page Jaya_Mendes.

LIKE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

SHARE

*THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND LIKING MY BOOK