Ch.5 Dinner date

~Ashley
I was at home searching through my closet for something to wear.
I can't find anything.

Then I came across a tight fitting all black dress with lace on the arms and chest, its the only dress I came across so I'm going to wear it.

I go get in the shower and let the water hit my hair so it will make it curly. I come out put on lotion and then the dress and put on some black stiletto's. I decided that I would not put on any makeup for tonight.

Ashley looks in the mirror and see's that the dress hugs her body completely.
She looked amazing in the dress she just hoped Evan would think the same thing.
She looked over at the wall and saw that it was 6:45 he'll be over in a few minutes so she just went down stairs and watched TV until she heard a knock at the door.
Ashley got up checked herself in the mirror and went to the door.

She let out a big breath that she didn't know she was holding and opened the door.
And what she saw had her speechless
Evan was in black slacks that showed how toned he's legs are, and a white dress shirt that showed every last muscle in his upper body.

Her eyes trailed up his body a few times before she heard someone clear their throat.

"You look incredibly beautiful Tonight " Evan said as he entered my house with bags that I didn't see before.

"w...why do you have those bags?"
"I'm cooking you dinner did u forget "
"No"I replied with a simply answer and he just laughed and went into the kitchen.

"Ashley"
"Hmm"
"I'm going to cook you dinner you are going to relax and let go here"he handed me a glass of wine.
"Taste it " he said so I took a little sip it tasted amazing I closed my eyes and let out a moan.

"Is it good?"I opened my eyes to look at Evan looking at me with so much passion in his eyes.

"Yes it's amazing "I said because it honestly was.
"Good now beautiful go have a seat. "
I did what I was told and sat down on the couch took my shoes off and turned the TV on and watched my show, the fosters.

Then someone called my name I totally forgot that Evan was over here.
"Yes"
"Can you come taste this" taste what? how long would this take, I was watching TV.
"Okay"
I made it to him and seen he had made some sort of sause that looked good.
He dipped his finger in and came too me I just stared at it.
"Open"he said.

I was hesitant to do it, but I did the, and the whole time I just stared at him it was surprisingly good.

"How was it?"

"Its good"

"Its just good nothing more"

"Its really good"

"Okay I'll take that"

"Here I have something else for you to taste "
"Okay but this time can you use a spoon or a fork"
"Why ?"
"Its weird having your finger in my mouth."
"Okay but this is the first and last time I'll use one around you "
He brought a fork full of pasta it tasted so amazing that I let out a little moan.
"Soo...is it just good" he said with a smile on his lips.
"It could be better"he just laughed.

When dinner came around we sat in silence.
I was silence mostly because the food was amazing.
Then he started to talk
"Ashley can I tell you something?"
"Yeah sure"
"Okay you are amazingly beautiful I'm not just trying to use you or have sex with you but it's not like I don't want to you, are super sexy and you don't even see it, but I want you to be mine. Your what I think about all day. I can't stand to be away from you can you please give us a try I promise you won't regret it just say yes" I was speechly I didn't know he felt this way.
"I..I..uh I do..."
He cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine a slow lustful kiss that had my toes curling.
He licked my lip asking for entrance I was hesitant so I didn't open my mouth, he then squeezed my ass and that got me to open my mouth and he explored me with his tongue.
I let my hands wander to his hair and he let out a groan he grabbed a handful of my ass and started to smack it and squeeze it. He sent one last smack to my ass that made me snap out of it and pull back.
I tried to catch my breath.

"Sorry about that I couldn't control myself"he said laughing .

"Umm yeah" he just laughed some more.
"What's funny?"

"Nothing but I'll tell you at a different time but for right now I clean this up and see my self out " he said.

I went upstairs and jumped in my bed still remincing over that kiss that was the best kiss I have ever had.

LIKE!!!

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!!!!

*Thanks for reading *