Ch.17

~morning after~

Ashley's POV

Here I am in the most beautiful city of Paris.
Last night after the party Evan surprised me with to special gifts.
The first was telling me that he had a plane, and the second one was that he wanted to take me somewhere that is just as beautiful as I am.
So here we are in the magnificent hotel over looking the Eiffel tower.

The lights, the food, the language it is all so beautiful I could not imagine something more relaxing then this site right in front of me.

Breaking out of my trance I went back into Evan and I room and snuggled close to him to, so I could be rapped up in his intoxicating scent of sandalwood and pine.

He starts to move in his sleep, so now he is completely facing me.
I can really get a good look at him now. I softly trace his jaw line with my index finger, it feels so stronger yet so soft. I trace my finger all the way up to his slightly parted lips, the feel so smooth and are just begged to be kissed.

I lower my head softly staring into his closed I place my lips against his. I start slowly as if his lips are the most precious thing in the word.

The kiss starts to intensify when i feel that he is fully awake and completely aware of what is going on.
He takes control of the kiss , running his tongue along the lining of my lips asking for entrance which decline in return.
He forcefully grabs me and that causes to to shriek which gives Evan the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth.
Evan takes time exploring my mouth and tracing my lips .

Wanting to take back control I bit down on his lip and pull it, and start placing kisses along his neck and shoulder i feel him shiver so I know that he is just as much affected by this as I am.

"Ashley don't tease me like that I am trying to hang on to the little piece if control i have left" he said in a shaky voice.
"But why"I say butting down on his ear.
"B...because baby I don't want to loose my self."
"I want you to, I need you..."

Before I could even finish I am being flipped over and straddel by a very flushed looking evan.

"I need you to and all today I plan on showing you just how strong that need is"

To be continued