Ch.4 The drive

~Evan
I was at home watching the game on TV when my mind started to wonder off to Ashley.
She's just so perfect I think I found the woman I'm going to marry.
Ashley is just so hypnotic it's like I'm under a spell or something.
My phone started ringing suddenly which brought my back to reality.
"Hello"
"Hey van what you doing?"only one person calls me van this had to be Michael.
"Nothing man how about you?"
"I'm out with the boys you should come join us."
"Nah man I gotta leave in a few to pick up..."not knowing if I should mention Ashley to him I just replied with "someone."
"Someone who?"
"You'll see soon that's a promise"I looked at the clock on the wall deciding I should probably go get Ashley right about now.
"Man I'll talk to you another time"
"OK but whoever the someone your talking about they sure have u whipped."
"Come on Evan Clark doesn't get whipped, he whips them call you later."
"Yeah alright bye"Michael said laughing.

Evan ran out the house and into his car just when it started to rain.

He arrived at the bakery in less than 10 minutes.
Evan walks in and see Anna at a table flirting with another man.
He thought maybe he should walk up to her and ask for Ashley when she comes out from the back.

"Hello beauyiful "
"Hi"she replies shyly.
"Are you ready to leave?"
"Yes just let me go grab my stuff from the back" I just nod and watch her ass as she walks away it really is a great site to see.
She came back with her things but she didn't have a coat or anything to cover up.
"Do you have a coat? Its raining outside."
"No I didn't bring one."
I took off my jacket and rapped it around her she tried to take it off and give it back to me
"Takes this your going to get all wet" Ashley said
"I'll survive its only water and I don't want you catching a cold" she just stared at me after I said that.
"Okay let's go" I put my hand on her waist near her butt and lead her out to the car.
Once were safely in the car we drove in silence all the way to her house.
Out of somewhere I finally gain enough courage to ask her out
"Ashley?"
"Yeah"
"Would you like to go out on a date with me tonight?"
"Uh I much rather eat here instead."
"How about I come over and make dinner for you"she took a while to respond.
"Okay"
"Great I'll see you at 7"
She nodded and walked away into her house.

Going into my on house all I can think about is ways to win her over with my charms.
I'm going to have to use all of them to get her, and I'm up for the challenge.

*Thanks for reading and voting
Don't forget to follow and leave a comment