Ch.18

Recap~

"I need you and I plan on showing just how strong that need is"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Evan smashes his lips hard against mine again.
He's kissing me with so much force that I have to clutch onto his shoulders for support.

Building up courage I enter my tougue into his mouth, and explore him. Evan let's out a hungry groan filling up the room, and it turns me on even more.

He pulls away and stares into my eyes. Then dives between my neck and starts planting butterflies kissed all over.

My lustful moans start to fill the air around us.
Evan and I soon come face to face with each other his hands start to travel up to my hemp of my nighty.
He pulls it up slowly and throwns it off of me only to fall on the ground.

He trails kissed from my neck down to the center of my chest. He latches on to my black nub and teases it with tinder licks and kisses. He trails kisses to her other nub and licks and teases it also.

He trails his way up to her lips and places a tender kiss on them,then to her neck.
She grabs a fist full of his hair and he groaned in her neck.

He pulls away for a brief moment out of breath.
"Are you sure you want this Ashley"
He said breathlessly
"Yes"
"Okay baby"

He intertwines there fingers togther and placed his self at her entrance.
Evan pushed in slowly, she let out a silent hiss of pain.
"Sorry I had to break the barrier"

When Evan is all the way in he pulls back and slams himself into her again.
Ashley moans and complete pleasure.
"Faster" ashley moans.
"Your wish is my command"
Evan starts to pound her.

Ashley keeps up with the rhythm aswell slow,fast,faster,slow,fast,faster.

Ashley calls out Evans name as she nears her peak of coming undone.
"Evannn"

"Ahhhh" they both groan as they climax together.

Ashley lays back breathing hard, just as Evan falls onto her chest.
"That was amazing" Evan said
"I know"

He rolls over and pulls ashley into his arms, and they snuggle up together.

"I want to be wrapped up in your arms when I wake up so i can believe that this just isn't a dream" evan said

" It's not a dream Evan Goodnight" she said dosing off .

"Night I love you"
Evan whispered into her ear as he watched her fall asleep on his chest.

The End