Mt. Natagumo

!!!!PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!!!

After a long while I had the urge to update this little FF.

That's me.

Writing, stopping for a few months and then going back to writing. XD

The song today Yua sings is I'm on My Way by Phil Collins from the fantastic movie Brother Bear.

Enjoy!

Time flows fast and Yua and her three idiotic comrades and wonderful Nezuko have been staying at the Wisteria House for a good six weeks

Today the doctor declared them finally being healed.

The day started well.

It even got better as Kaguya and Tanjiro's crow, Matsuemon, brought them new orders.

Their little group shall go North-northeast to Mt. Natagumo.

Finally, Yua could work on her goal of becoming a Hashira. She was starting to get crazy doing nothing but healing in the Wisteria House.

On one hand, she should really first go home and check on her family, yet the disapproving look and the lecture her grandfather would give her, how she managed for six weeks to do nothing and not at least raise a few ranks stopped her from doing so.

She would go back home when she at least levelled up a good three ranks.

Was she a coward?

Yes, she was.

The midnight blue-haired beauty was not ashamed to admit that.

She would rather fist-fight a demon than be criticized by her grandfather. That man could make you feel so bad about yourself, it should be a torture method.

Or better not.

Anyway, our group of four Demon Slayers stood ready before the door of the Wisteria House, Hisa was with them, seeing them off.

Today, Yua had decided to wear her long hair in two long pigtails. As she fixed one, Tanjiro, undoubtedly the one with the best manners, bowed before Hisa.

"We're heading out now. Thank you for everything."

The old kind lady smiled and had a stone and grinder in her hands.

Oh how nice of her!

"Now then, for good luck.", said Hisa.

"Thank you so much!"

Yua, Tanjiro and Zenitsu turn their back to Hisa, as she strikes the stone against the grinder a couple of times, little sparks flying in the air.

And again it shows that Inosuke really only ever lived on a mountain surrounded by animals since he freaks out seeing that.