The Butterfly Mansion

!!!!PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!!!

The young woman didn't know how long she slept

She just knew it was still not enough as she woke up.

With a loud yawn, Yua stretched herself and blinked into the sunlight that streamed into the Butterfly Mansion Patient Room.

She knows the room well.

Wasn't the first time that she was here for cures after a heavy battle with a demon.

You never quite forget the smell of the flowers and antiseptic in the air.

"Uurgh, what time and day is it?", she asked into the room.

She hoped that Aoi-San was in the room or the least one of the little girls.

Luck was not on her side since a well-known and shrill voice shouted: "Yua-Senpai, you are awake!"

"Agatsuma...", she growled, turning to him, a vein popping up on her forehead. "I just woke up, I'm cranky and ready to commit murder, I don't need your shrill voice! Keep it down."

A little shriek escaped Zenitsu, till he noted what he did and clapped his tiny arms over his mouth.

Huh...?

"What the heck happened to you?", she asked astonished. "What's up with your arms?"

The blond-haired boy started to cry softly.

And with a lot of snoot.

Urgh.

"It was terrible Yua-Senpai. I followed your guys up the mountain to protect Nezuko-Chan and one of these Spider Creeps injected me with venom! I nearly turned into a spider myself! That's why my arms and legs are shrunk! With my breathing style, I could stop the transforming process long enough till Shinobu-Sama could give me an antidote. But I need to drink disgusting medicine till I'm back to my old self again.", he told her all teary and winy his woe.

Yua just deadpanned.

"Woman-up, Agatsuma! Be glad you are still alive."

He didn't woman-up and whined into his pillow.

That's when Yua saw Inosuke in the bed next to Zenitsu. The wild boy Aura was all gloomy.

Okay, now that was terrifying.

"Do I wanna know what happened to Hashibira?"

"I heard he lost his voice or something.", answered Zenitsu anyway. "I don't have all the details, but I heard he, like, got hit in the neck, and when he yelled at the top of his lungs at the end, that finished it off, and that did a number on his throat. He's depressed now, so it's made him gentle, and it really cracks me up! Hehehehe... Hehehehe!"

"Stop it with the creepy laugh or I will suffocate you.", promised the midnight blue-haired girl.

Immediately the blond stopped to laugh.