Home of the Moon

!!!!PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!!!

I made some Yua family members, as we will see in this chapter with a Rinmaru Medieval Avatar.

Please take a look on my DeviantArt

After being sent off in the early morning by their friends Yua and Tanjiro with Nezuko in her box made the journey to the Moon Mansion, the home of Yua family, the Mochizuki

They were making a good tiSlayersey even met a nice man with his carriage and he drove them in the direction of the Mochizuki Estate.

The two Demon Slayers passed their time with talking and singing. They couldn't slack off in Tanjiro's Total Concentration Training, now could they?

Yua quite enjoyed the journey to her home with company. This was the first time she brought a friend over.

She felt a bit like a normal 17-year-old. It was a nice feeling.

"Your family will be okay with Nezuko?", asked her Tanjiro right now.

His worry wasn't without reason.

They would enter a home full of Demon Slayers.

Tanjiro knew how hostile the Hashira's had reacted to Nezuko before Oyakata-Sama told them that he recognised Nezuko as Demon Slayer so she wasn't to be killed.

Entering a home full of people who could kill his sister in one instant, made him nervous.

"Don't worry, I wrote about your situation to my father.", reassured Yua with a small smile. "He promised my family wouldn't go against Oyakata-Sama orders. Nezuko is safe. Also, I would help you protect her from them if they attacked her."

The boy stared at her in disbelief.

"You really would go against your own family for me and Nezuko?"

As an answer, Yua reached out and petted his shoulder.

"I love Nezuko like she is my own sister and I'm fond of you too. For me, you guys are family too."

Her confession made Tanjiro feel all tingle and happy. He felt the blush rising in his cheeks, how his heart beat faster and the butterflies in his stomach flying wildly.

His crush on Yua just got bigger.

Shyly he squeezed the hand on his shoulder.

"You are for us family too.", he told her.

For a second he imaged Yua as his bride, didn't need to know nobody or how it filled his heart with happiness.

Yua gave him a thankful smile. She was also happy that the Kamado siblings loved her as a sibling. She would ignore this vision of herself as a bride with Tanjiro as her groom on her side.

Nope, not thinking about it all or what it meant.

Soon they entered a little forest of Wisteria trees.