Beautiful Nightmares

!!!!PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!!!

So I made a pic of the passenger who entered Yua's mind and the rest of the Mochizuki family.

And as little treat how Yua looks in Inosuke's dream.

Go to my DeviantArt! 

I found a Beta-Reader the wonderful JayWalkerReal from Wattpad.

So it can happen that the chapter doesn't come all two to three days but a bit later, till she corrects anything.

Hope you understand!

Now on with the Story.

Our four Demon Slayers enter the inside of the train

Fascinate Yua looks around, as she had said she never had taken a train, so it was an amazing experience.

Inosuke thought the same and showing no manners like always, stormed between seat rows, scarring passengers, so he could look out the window.

"So fast! Hahahaha!", laughed the wild boy in amazement.

"Sorry! We're very sorry!", said Zenitsu to the passengers and grasped Inosuke. "Forget that! Get over here, idiot!"

"So freakin' fast! Hahahaha!"

"Boarhead, calm down. I know it's cool, but show some manners!", hissed Yua, as Zenitsu pulled Inosuke away from the window.

The quartet makes their way towards Rengoku.

"He's a Hashira, right? This Rengoku person...", ask Zenitsu Tanjiro. "Are you sure you'll recognize his face?"

"Sure. He had this gaudy hairstyle, and I remember his scent, too."

"That's good to know, Tanjiro. My Aura-Sensing is useless if I don't know what I'm looking for.", tells Yua. "But in the next wagon is someone with a fiery Aura."

"That could be him. I think I'll know it's him once we get close."

Tanjiro prepares to open the door to the next train car. He only can open it to a slit, when all of sudden a loud shout of Delicious rattles even the windows!

This quiet shocks the four Demon Slayers.

Who has so much power in their lungs?!

They enter the train car, hearing someone shout Delicious over and over again. Yua feels a warm and fiery Aura coming from this person.

They stand now behind a young male with blond hair and red strikes in it, eating Bento's to his heart contentment.

"Delicious!!", again he shouts and it looks like all the Bento Boxes fly into the air!

Yua was disbelieving, (was that the Hashira?!), as was Tanjiro, while Zenitsu hides behind them and Inosuke looks curious.

"Is that the Flame Hashira guy?", whisper-shouts Zenitsu. "Not just some random glutton?"