Lower and Upper Moon

!!!!PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!!!

My loves I'm sorry the chapter came out so late. I had written the first version but forgot to save it. *facepalm*

Then it needed to be Beta-Read.

But here you have it now. :D

Check out my DeviantArt or Wattpad to see some AI Pics of Yua ^^

Long the couple can't try to wake up their friends, since they get attacked!

Thankful both Yua and Tanjiro sensed it by a mile and jumped to safety with Nezuko.

The one who attacked them was a girl in a green kimono with two braids holding an ice pick.

What the...?

"What are you doing?!", shouts Tanjiro confused.

Why is a human attacking them?

"Get out of our way!", growls Braids. "Thanks to you guys, we won't be able to have dreams!"

Soon she is joined by a boy, and two other females, one being blond, the other wearing a bow in her hair.

Are they controlled by the demon...or acting on their own free will?

"What do you think you're doing? If you're awake, you'd better help us out!", yells Braids to a sickly-looking boy. So they do it of their own free will, but why wonders Yua? "You may have tuberculosis or whatever, but if you don't do your job, I'm going to tell him, and then he won't show you any dreams, you hear me?!"

Ah, the man is sick and his fellow passage might be too or have another tragedy they want to forget in the beautiful dreams the Demon creates.

Yua and Tanjiro share a glance.

They can understand them, however...

"Sorry. We have to go fight.", says Tanjiro for them.

Fast as lighting the couple takes out the four hostile passengers with a chop on the neck. Only the sickly boy remains.

The couple looks sad down at the fainted passenger. This was not fun at all.

"You want to stay inside a happy dream, don't you? I know. I wanted to stay inside my dream, too. If only this was the dream...", signs Tanjiro.

Fast Nezuko run up to her brother, as Yua takes her boyfriend's hand.

"I understand you Tanjiro, but my mother once told me happiness and tragedy are the same sides of a coin. Without tragedy we wouldn't know happiness, without happiness, we wouldn't endure tragedy. The world is cruel and yet so beautiful."

Her boyfriend gifts her a soft smile, tears sparkling in his eyes.

"Thanks, Yua, I needed to hear that."