Rehabilitation

!!!!PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!!!

I made two drawings with bases for this chapter so check out my DeviantArt.

"I swerve Nezuko, if it wasn't for you brother, I would have suffocate Agatsuma in his sleep

"I swerve Nezuko, if it wasn't for you brother, I would have suffocate Agatsuma in his sleep.", complained Yua to the demon girl.

They were in Nezuko's dark room in the Butterfly Mansion, sitting on the bed and like any day, since the Wisteria Mansion, the older girl combed the younger ones' hair.

Normally Yua would sing and Nezuko humm along, but today the Mochizuki needed to complain.

They were now a week in the Mansion, getting cures and rest from their fights at Mt. Natagumo.

Only Yua was ready to commit murder.

Zenitsu hated to take his medicine and any day (Any Day!) he whined about it like a little pussy.

That's why Yua had decided when it was time for their medication to take refuge in Nezuko's room.

One of the little girls would come to pick her up when it was her turn for the medication, so she enjoyed the tranquillity of Nezuko's room.

Nezuko cooed and patted her head.

Yua sighed heavily and leaned her head back against the wall.

"I just can't take it anymore," she muttered. "Zenitsu's constant whining is driving me insane."

The Demon Girl continued her head pats, offering silent support.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself down Yua continued: "I know he's scared and in pain, but so are we all. He needs to woman-up and deal with it like the rest of us!"

Nezuko nodded in agreement, understanding the frustration that Yua was feeling.

They both knew that they had to stay strong for each other, yet it was becoming increasingly difficult with Zenitsu's constant complaints.

Yua closed her eyes and took another deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

She knew that she couldn't let her anger get the best of her, especially if she wanted one day to be a respected Hashira.