Chapter 2| Eterniums beginning

Thug Don't you dare play cute with us!!

He fires off a bullet as I easily dodge it.

Thug W-What?

(Y/n) Come on I just sliced 5 of your friends here you really thought that would have worked? Anyways enough chit chat hand over the money like I said.

I point my finger and out comes a black substance that turns sharp cutting the man's head off. A slime sword is definitely more useful then I had originally thought.

Thug 3 W-What the hell was that?!?

(Y/n) Oh it was my slime sword. Pretty cool isn't it?

I then stick my hand out as slime ejects from each of my finger tips slicing the men in front of me.

(Y/n) Huh? Oh I killed them all... guess I'll have to test this scythe on you then.

I block a incoming attack from behind with my new slime scythe.

(Y/n) You know if you really put in the effort you could survive

(Y/n) You know if you really put in the effort you could survive... one minute. So do try.

I turn around as he thrusts forward. I block it with the middle of my scythe as he smiles.

Thug? I may not look like it but I'm actually bushin-ru master!!

He slices down and cuts my chest..... just kidding it was my slime suit.

(Y/n) Haha! I always wanted to try that out!!

I then slice him into piece with my scythe and return it back into its slime state on my hand.

(Y/n) Ahh there I avenged you my fateful merchants!! Now time for my reward..

I smash open a crate revealing the coins inside.

(Y/n) Nothing like a bunch of coins to satisfy my good work. And items to trade too thank you fallen merchants-

Suddenly I hear a moving sound from a cage behind me.

(Y/n) Huh? Did someone hide?

I walk over and take the tarp off the cage.

(Y/n) Huh. Are you a slave? I mean you're not a corpse, but you are rotting. Still you're alive so that can only mean one thing. You're possessed.

The possessed thing then flashes red bolts around it.

(Y/n) Oh that wavelength. It's almost like it's magical overload... heh.

I put my hand over the possessed thing and fill it with magic. It grew big enough to break out of the cage with my red magic flowing on it.

(Y/n) Oh I think we can make some use of you yet blob! You're not my body so I can do whatever I want to it!