Chapter 4| fake relationship

And just like that my operation came crashing down..

(T/s)

Instructor We have a new member that will be joining us today.

(Y/n) I'm (y/n) kagano, pleasure to meet you.

Huh all of these royals are just what I expected. Especially of their instructor Zenon, the official royal fencing instructor. There's a great deal of vigilance here.

Zenon As you know the style bushin we study is deprived from a traditional bushin school. And just like our new member, it's like a new friend. Originally we faced setbacks but thanks to the dark knight princess iris sister of our own princess alexia, we've gained enough movement to rival traditional bushin. Now are you all ready to begin?...

We start dueling our partners as I duel alexia. At first I thought she was trying to make it easy for me but matching her level with mines but, the purpose of this lesson was to review our stories and counter strokes. She is immensely sticking to that. I noticed her copying my stretches she very aware. A fighting style that hones on their basics forging any excess... but it's dull. I block her blade.

Her sister iris, is praised as the best dark knight in the kingdom.. that's cute.. so naturally alexia is look down upon. So her fighting style is built on years of effort.. finally the bell rings as we point out swords at each other.

Zenon Alright looks like it's time.

Alexia Thank you for a good match

(Y/n) Yeah same to you.

Alexia You've got a good fencing style.

(Y/n) Thank-

alexia I hate it... feels like I'm fighting myself.

What a asshole... hm?

Zenon Then I can make a correct assumption and say, that is your answer alexia?

Alexia Yes, I've decided to be his girlfriend. Mr Zenón sir.

Zenon Oh please spare me the sass, you're acting like a child you can't run forever.

Alexia Too bad I can't understand grown up problems.

They continue bickering as I walk out. She can ride this one out I'll just fade into the background..

(T/s)

I sit at a fountain with alexia standing next to me as students pass by in the evening.

(Y/n) Take it that you don't wanna get engaged to mr Zenón huh? And I'm supposed to be your get out of engagement card? Choosing a low class Nobel to exploit is much easier then anyone else right?

Alexia You're exactly right.

(Y/n) Yeah sorry don't need any more attention attached to me and honestly don't care about your problems.

Alexia Such hurtful words coming from my boyfriend.

(Y/n) In name only.

Alexia If you're any better Mr I proclaimed love because of a bet kagano. I might have had a little chat with those friends of yours. They turned red and squealed almost immediately. You know that's not nice to toy with the heart of a innocent young girl. Imagine if the rest of the student body found out, I'd imagine you'll never have a peaceful day again.

Bitch...

Alexia your face seems more distressed then usual.

(Y/n) Completely fine my face just gets like that cause I'm rotten to the core. Though not as much as you..