Chapter 3| The academy

Alpha then gracefully dodges the blade as grease continues his onslaught. Alpha then clashes with grease which is caught off guard due to alphas strength. Alpha then pushes grease back with a thrust from her sword leaving him open for a clean cut. She slices his upper body making him stumble backwards and hold his wound.

Alpha Fortunately for you I won't kill you.. not until we get everything we know from you.

Grease then seeing there's no other choice, reaches into his pocket and takes out a bottle of red beans. He immediately takes off the cap and throws one in his mouth. Upon eating the bean red lighting mixed with black shocks the room as alpha and the other look unamused. Grease left eye is replaced with only red as his wound had been healed.

Grease AUGHH!!!

Grease lunges at alpha once more and she dodges before he strikes faster forcing her to block. After blocking she's moved back a few feet before stopping and looking dull at grease.

Alpha Hm, that was a interesting trick.

Grease then grits his teeth and strikes the ground beneath him opening up a hole. He quickly travels through escaping as the 7 eternals surround the hole.

Beta I'll go after him.

Alpha There's no need for that. He's heading straight for lord crimson.

Beta then gasps in surprise

Beta Then that must be the reason why we split up, lord crimson is so brilliant!!!

(Y/n) pov...

Fuck I'm lost... I got too focused on chasing the small fries around that I lost track of alpha and the others.. I walk around some more till I hear the sound of a wall opening. I look in front of me and see a man bloodied and panting come out.

Guy Huh!?! How the hell did you figure out I was heading this way!? No matter it's only one of you!!

The guy dashed forward with his sword out so I take out my scythe and clash our weapons. The tip of my scythe clashes with the tip of his as he gains a face of shock.

(Y/n) Heh that's funny, you have more magic power then alpha but you don't know how to use it correctly! Unfortunately for you the lunge you did was weak like you.

I then push his sword back making him stumble so I push up and stop my scythe at his throat.

(Y/n) See exactly that your fighting style is too trash to be even close to alpha.

I then raise his chin up with my scythe as he grips his sword.

(Y/n) But don't worry let the almighty give you a ten out of ten teaching... free of charge of course.

He then swings at me which I easily dodge. I then boosts myself to get behind him. He barley notices me behind him as I speak.

(Y/n) Lesson one, don't be a dumbass you can use transfer some magic to your feet to boost yourself around the opponent.

I then dodge another slash putting some distance between me and the guy. And as I totally predict, he still attacks from that distance.

(Y/n) Tsk. Lesson two, if the distance is great then you don't need strength, magic, or speed....

I then use one finger and push the swinging sword to the side as I jump at him.

(Y/n) And finally lesson three.... My bloods barley pumping.