Chapter 5| Eterniums reveal

(T/s to night)

Random Haha!! Take that had enough of it yet?!

Currently I'm getting tortured due to alexia's disappearance. Obviously their torture methods do jack shit to me but I still have the play the part.

Random Come on confess already you're the only one who could have done it!! So I'm going to ask you one last time.. where is the princess?

I don't respond so he hits me again with a pole.

Random Why aren't you telling us anything!? Keeping that mouth shut won't do you any good.

He then hits me again with the pole as his partner comes up.

Random 2 So I guess we're gonna have to make this more difficult huh?

He pulls out three needles as I play my part and widen my eyes. He stabs them into my leg as I scream and cry in pain.

(Y/n) AUGHHHHH!!! PLEASE I DONT KNOW ANYTHING JUST LET ME LIVE PLEASE I DONT WANNA DIE!!!

Random See Betty now he's begging for his life.

Random 2 Sick of hearing that worn out speech.

Ahh i should get a award for my acting.. still though.. how long is this gonna take I'm getting bored...

(T/s 5 days later)

They finally let me go but not before tossing me out on my stomach and throwing my items at me.

Random Go now and get out of here.

They laugh as I regain my items and leave on the nearest train. Healing my wounds is no problem but anyone would know that I should be injured after being interrogated so I choose not to. Also due to the fact two guys are tracking me too..
///

The train stops as I get and the two guys follow me from a distance. But when I look forward I smile as I see the necklace of eternity.

Eternal Later.

A smirk slides onto my face as I hear the sounds of death from my two followers...

////

I make it into my dorm and as I open it I see strands of blonde hair flowing in the wind as the owner sits on my bed.

(Y/n) It's been some time hasn't It alpha?

She smiles at me as I close my door and lock it. She then lays on top my desk as she hands me a sandwich.

Alpha Here.

(Y/n) Thank you alpha. You know I figured it would've been betas turn for personal assistant. So what is it that brings you around here?

 So what is it that brings you around here?