Chapter 7| Chocolate?!

3rd pov.

Someone in a building lies the 7 eternals talking about the latest events...

Beta The cult facility where they held princess alexia was obliterated along with Zenon griffi who left no traces of life behind. That is my report.

Delta Boss lord crimson really is the most powerful! Can't wait for the hunt...

Epsilon The explosion was a magnificent sight to see.

Beta Indeed the entire capital was blessed by the light of his magic. Looking at it you might think it was heaven itself!

Gamma For their own sake I hope they've learned not to mess with lord crimson. Otherwise they'll be eternium's prey to hunt..

Delta Hunt...

Alpha In the near future every single one of our enemies will be forced to evaporate in that light... so shall we continue?

Beta Yes, zeta has confirmed that she's found the target she also said she's going to get closer and investigate!

Alpha Good I'll be expecting good news then.

Beta Also eta has reported that the experiments are going smoothly. So we move on to our final pressing issue..

Alpha Indeed...

Alpha then hold up a poster saying eternium will slaughter all who doubt.

Epsilon Such fools to be using the name lord crimson picked so perfectly. Though they are covering their tracks very good.

Gamma Despite that they'll never be able to escape us let alone lord crimson...

(Y/n) pov

Currently I'm walking through school while covered in blood.

Thalia Well that went well right?

(Y/n) I didn't know she had that much power. If I had lowered my power a bit more I would've died.

Thalia I mean you did reject her.

(Y/n) Yeah cause I'm not trying to do all that with a princess. Brings too much-

Thalia Attention yeah we know..

(Y/n) See I don't even need to-

Death Watch out..

(Y/n) What?

I then crash into a girl who had a ton of books. The books fall along with the girl and she rubs her head as I extend my arm to her. Her eyes open wide at me which reveal pink eyes that match with her hair.

(Y/n) Sorry about that I wasn't looking

She stares at me for a few moments as I feel something just happened within her...