Chapter 6| kaboom.

Guy A man with crimson blood bleeding over his darkness..

Guess he's talking about my suit.

(Y/n) My name is Crimson. The one who's drenched in crimson from the damned.

Alexia Crimson...

Guy Hah! You seem pretty cocky for a guy who's only crushed our small facilities. It's quite unfortunate for you that none of the cults core members were even close for the bases. A bunch of cowards eternium is going after the weak!

(Y/n) Whoever and whenever we hunt the result is always the same for eternity.

Guy Oh really? Too bad it isn't! Because you're facing a core member right now! And as luck would have it today you'll be hunted by me!!

He then gets into a stance to lunge as I sigh. He lunges full force as I just move my head to the side. He gets off balanced so I push him back making him stumble on himself.

(Y/n) Really? Seems to me you're as strong as the bases we've attacked.

He rushes me again as I summon my scythe. I block his attack with little to no effort as he grunts more and more.

Guy Ahah!! I've underestimated you!! Now I know how you were able to take down our small bases!

(Y/n) Oh you barley found that out?

He then powers up as red lighting mixed with black surrounds him.

Alexia He has so much power..

Once more... he dashes at me. He manages to push me back a little as our weapons clash. I block perfectly as he struggles more and more.

Guy AHHHHHHH!!!

He starts charging his magic again as I simply push his blocking sword stumbling him and then kicking him a few feet away into the water.

Alexia H-He's strong.

Guy DAMN IT!! THIS CANT BE POS-

(Y/n) This is really all the round tables of knights could potentially offer? The knight order is weaker then I thought.

I say as I point the tip of my blade up at him. He gets pissed off as I smirk. Quickly he rises and strikes as I dodge. What follows is a flurry of slashes and strikes hitting the walls as I flawlessly dodge them all.

(Y/n) You can't even land a single hit? How pathetic.

Guy SHUT UP!!

After amusing myself for a bit I tip him off balance and slice him across his chest making him kneel holding his chest.

Guy W-Who are you!?! Show me that damn face!! If you're so powerful why do you hide behind a eye mask!?! You're nothing but a filthy coward!!

(Y/n) Hah... we are eternium.. we need not to show our power for we are all eternal. Reaping the souls since the dawn of time is a mission we've come to acknowledge. That is the only purpose we exist...

Guy Are... Are you insane?!?

Alexia Eternium?.. and theres been a cult? What the hell is going on...

Guy Alright then.. if it's a fight you're looking- wait.. Where'd they go?!?

I hold out a bottle filled with the red beans as I shake them.

(Y/n) These? Oh yeah when I was dodging the thing you call a... "attack", I took these off you.

He stands there stunned as he starts shaking. Guess this was his final plan... pff. I'm bored.