Chapter 8| powers and delta.

I quickly jump on top of the nearest roof and follow the sounds of clashing. Alexia it doesn't matter to me whether you wanna be a murder and go on a killing spree, I mean I ain't no hero of justice, but if you're gonna tarnish my organizations good name then I'll have to kill you. I reach the area of the sword clashing and find alexia fighting another person.

??? We are eternium...

Alexia Hmp. That's all you ever say? Tell me is this what your leader so called crimson wants?

What?... oh alexia isn't a murder. Was about to blow this place up but never mind. Alexia then manages to knock the fake member sword away.

Alexia About time we wrap this up.

Just then two new guys appear behind her swords pointing at her.

alexia Back up huh?

They charge at her as she does her best to dodge and parry their attacks.

Thalia Are you just going to stand there?

Fine... I jump down and block the incoming attack with my finger as alexia gasps.

Alexia A-Are you...

(Y/n) Weren't you guys ever taught not to treat women like that? Ever so more you assume the name of eternium not knowing the consequences. Unfortunately the results of your actions will result in certain death..

The two guys eyes widen as they jump onto the roofs and run away.

Alexia Hold up! What is it you and your organization are trying to do!? I saw the utter destruction why do you need that much power and what do you use it for?! What are you fighting for?!?

(Y/n) Cant ruin the story now can I? But for your own good, stay out of this. Next time I won't be there to save you.

I immediately disappear and chase after the guys. They rest on a roof panting for air. Suddenly I appear right in front of them.

(Y/n) Don't tell me you thought you could run away.

The first one tries to attack but I immediately slice his torso in half. His other partner is in shock but turns around to another persons voice.

Nu Amazing lord crimson. Only you could apprehend someone so fast. Allow me to take it over from here I'll extract information from him.

(Y/n) Sure but if he needs a little persuasion you know how to get me.

Nu Will do lord crimson.

Guy No way I'm not getting captured!! You're dead!!

He charges at Nu as I smirk. All I hear is the sound of slicing and a blade shattering.

Nu Unfortunately for you I am as unforgiving as lord crimson. Please don't comply it will make it more enjoyable.

Ahh eternium is the perfect organization...

(T/s next day)

Currently me, Skel, and po are on the train to the academy as someone speaks.

Guy Hey look It's the guy who crapped his pants running home!

Guy 2 Oh yeah it is him!! Some terrible luck.

Po Y-Yeah really bad..

(Y/n) don't we have a exam today?

Po H-Hey did you remember to bring the chocolate from yesterday?!?