Pãřť 1- chapter 2

Mr Dan> The twins》

6 year old henna and Sam runs to Mr Dan on his way to his study after attending to a guest, henna holds onto his trouser. She looks up at him with pitiful eyes "uncle dan" she said to him.
Mr Dan oh...it's the little shitheads [his secretary attempts to drag them away but he stops him] no no no,let them be.
Hey Little thwarts, you're henna right? And this is sam [ she nods]. What a shitty name[he mocks] it sounds so much like a cartoon name, henna...and Sam...ha[he mocks]
Henna my dad told me henna meant good health and protection and my brother's name is Samuel,Sam for short. It means God has heard.
Mr Dan [smirks] [he kneels with one knee facing henna as her taps her head]. Your father is delusional,He really told you that huh [she nods]. And you believed him?
Henna yes I do.
Mr Dan [clutches his nose with his left hand] her breath stinks,why haven't anyone attended to them yet,can't you see the whole place stinks because of them. Get the maids to clean up this mess[ he gets up to leave but she grabs him again] I guess I'm going to shower again, what do you want little thwart.
Henna did you find lewis? Lewis is supposed to take care of us, did you find him?
Mr Dan no shithead, I didn't. Your bloody bastard of a brother ran away and abandoned you two. Now if you would please stop bugging me, I have a lot of things to spare my time on.[He tries to leave and she grabs him again] oh come on!!
Henna are you going to take care of us until he comes back to find us? [Tears rolls down her cheeks].
Mr Dan is she crying? Oh he'll nah. Yes! Yes I will! Are you happy now? Can you please.. let me go now[she releases his trousers] thank you.
Sam what happened to your face uncle dan?
Mr Dan [covers the scar with his hand] ahh... this? A dog I used to love did this to me.
Sam I love dogs[he smiles]
Mr Dan you sure loved that one.
Sam can I see it?
Mr Dan you can't because I killed it.
Henna you killed your dog[ she said wiping off her tears].
Mr Dan yes I did, am I a bad guy for killing it?
Sam No you're not uncle dan,it must've been a really bad dog.
Dr Dan [smirks] yes, yes it was. It was a really really bad dog. Haha....hahaha this kids are really something, tell the maids to clean them up and carter for them and get rid of thier shitty names. From now on you're Kathryn Daniels and Nathan Daniels and you can call me daddy. I've always wanted to call my kids this name.  Haha... I love this kids.[He leaves for his study while the maids cleaned them up and dressed them in comfortable clothes as well as clean rooms]