9 YEARS LATER

Gabby [after the end of thier test,Lewis walks out of the classroom as gabby chases after him walking hastingly towards him]. Lewis, Lewis, can't you hear me?
Lewis what do you want now miss puffcakes.[He says non chalantly as he continues walking]
Gabby what was that about?
Lewis what do you mean?
Gabby what you did in the classroom.
Lewis I do not know what you're talking About [he says as he waves back at girls admiring him].
Gabby [makes a disgusting face at the girls and continues to pester lewis] you know what I'm talking about don't act like you don't, why did you tell Mrs Adams that my question was wrong when it was a bonus question?
Lewis because it's wrong.
Gabby do you know how hard I studied to make sure I rank first in our class? Must you ruin everything for me?
Lewis the same goes for me, I didn't waste my time studying only for you to get lucky because of a bonus question. I don't do that shit.[he increases his step as she does the same panting over and over as she tries to reach hin].
Gabby so are you trying to say that I didn't study hard enough for this test too?
Lewis yes[he says with a straight face] you were only trying to prove yourself to me that you could be better than me but you couldn't. And since we are a little bit close I'll tell you a secret,[he stops immediately causing Gabby to hit her forehead at his back, he turns around and bends facing short gabby] the only way you can be smarter than me is if you can be able to study until your nosebleeds, until you have serious migraines causing you to feel dizzy and nauseous and ofcourse avoid too much food,you eat alot for a girl your age.[He concludes and continues walking faster and so does gabby].
Gabby what does the innocent food have to do with this? Why should I even study till I have nosebleed,I'm not a psychopath.
Lewis then my only advice for you is to stop trying to compete with me when you're no match for me. Also can you stop following me? Are you a perverted stalker?
Gabby what did you just call me? A perverted stalker?[she gasps with an awkwardly confused look as she stretches her short legs and kicks Lewis and the back of his knees causing him to fall]
Lewis [screams out loud holding onto his sprained knee that landed on the floor with force] ow ow ow.
Gabby how dare you call me a pervert and a stalker?[she proceeds to leave but Lewis immediately drags her school bag pulling her back]
Lewis where do you think you're going shortie? Apologise.
Gabby for what? [She asks sarcastically holding up both her palms]
Lewis  for hitting me...are you dumb.
Gabby [slaps his hands off her bag] [scoffs] I'm not at fault here so why should I be the one apologising?
Lewis what do you mean by you're not at fault,you just hit me.
Gabby I hit you because you called me a perverted stalker when you're clearly a pervert, I see the way you flirt with all the girls in school.
Lewis and how does that make me a pervert? How does it even concern you?
Gabby  whatever just know that you're a pervert and I better leave before you try to do wierd shit with me.[she turns to leave]
Lewis even if I was a pervert I wouldn't want anything to do with you, now I see why you have countless number of crushes in your diary but no one has ever asked you out because you're so fucking ugly and you also have a bad attitude.
Gabby [she stops walking at the thought of Lewis reading her diary]Lewis did you read my diary?[she says calmly]
Lewis what? Do you also want me to tell you about how you dream to match lips with Damien a senior in third year because of his hot steamy body? Or the fact that you want to spend your entire life kissing and admiring maxwell's veins,you know...the one in our class. Ah... there's more, there's a part where you wrote that looking at John's muscular body makes you hor—
Gabby how dare you!!![ not letting him finish, She flings her bag and jumps right on top of Lewis furiously grabbing his hair and he screams for help. Hearing the whole commotion thier friends rushes out of thier classroom and sights them at the other end of the class across from thiers where a glass rail and a fall to death separates them].
Grace [sighs in disappointment] it's those two again.
Amanda why are they fighting again?
Larry no day goes by without those two fighting.
Amanda are twins supposed to fight like that,if so then I don't want to have twins in the future again,I've changed my mind.
Grace wow Amanda you're really something huh? We've known those two for nine good years and you still don't know how they got mixed together?
Amanda what do you mean?
Larry [holds her closer by the shoulder] look at those two. Do they look like twins or siblings to you.
Amanda I don't know about the looks but they sure act like siblings, wait...aren't they twins?
Grace I thought you knew before us? How can you be so slow?
Amanda but they are the same age does that mean we have been fooled all this while?
Larry I wasn't fooled.
Grace me too.
Amanda I guess I was the only one, that means they are not twins but siblings. But they are of same age,or maybe it was a miracle. Right guys?
Larry oh my God,she's a lost cause.
Grace I agree with you,I don't understand how someone can be so smart when it comes to physics and math but automatically becomes dumb when it comes to real life matters. Can you explain the reason?
Larry I'm sorry I can't, this one needs lots of work and a small person like me can't handle her but as a good rich friend that I am,I'll pay for her therapy.[Grace nods in agreement].
Amanda thank you so much for your generosity but I don't think I'm the one you should be worried about.
Grace what do you mean?
Amanda hey rich friend,I think you should use the money for my therapy to get hair transplant for Lewis.
Random student the fact that you guys stood here discussing while your friends fight is already enough conclusion that you all are mad and you need therapy. [He says as he walks past them with a pile of books].
[They gasps at the shocking sight of Lewis and Gabriella, Lewis was practically the victim at this moment because gabby was determined to pluck out his entire hair including his skull. They all rushed to separate them before Lewis loses more hair and after hours of counselling by the school counsellor they were sent back home].