CHAPTER 3

Mr Daniels is seated on a brown sofa and behind that sofa is a desk[a chair and a four cornered table],on that desk table he has his name tag placed on it as vice chairman Daniels behind that name tag is a computer,telephone,a buzzer,printed papers and DNA result.
He gets up from the sofa and walks over to the window which was covered with a white curtain. He opens the curtain to window with a paranomic skyline view as he stands facing while placing his hands in his pockets. His head was filled with thoughts in his head which troubled him.

"Secretary Sir they have arrived.
Mr Daniels alright let's go.[He arrives at the board room and sits a the chair facing all the board members,they made agreements and discussions while the Mr Daniel walks back into his office with his secretary by his side. He walks into his office as he sits on his brown sofa while letting out a deep sigh, his secretary makes a call to an employee to serve him a tea to calm him down but Mr Daniel rejects it immediately].
Secretary Sir I don't think it would be easy to have much control of the company's shares and the lawyer is too hard to get through.
Mr Daniels did he reject the offer again?
Secretary Leo yes sir, according to him we can't afford to give him what Mr lein offered him before.
Mr Daniels [grabs a coffee cup and smashes it on the ground. The secretary who tried his best to show that he was nonchalant flinched a little]. I can't continue to live as the vice chairman!!!!. What is this? [He picks up the envelope containing the DNA result and opens it]
SECRETARY Mrs Ruth asked me to give it to you sir.
Mr DANIELS ruth was here?!!
SECRETARY yes sir. And she left a kid saying it's your turn to look after him.
MR DANIELS a kid?? What kid?? Where is the child?
SECRETARY He's with the young chairman sir. Playing video games.
MR DANIELS get me the kids... all of em!
SECRETARY Including the young lady?
MR DANIELS yes-I said all of em! Are you still scared of her??
SECRETARY no sir- I'm not. I'll go get them now. [He proceeds to inform Kathryn and Nathan as Mr Dan had named them, that the chairman calls for them. He walks past Kathryn's room and headed straight to Nathan's.] (Knock...Knock...knock) he knocks at Nathan's room three times but was nicely answered with silence,as he tries again. He rings the overly loud bell that nathan had fixed by the side of his door in case he can't hear someone knocking. He rung the bell twice before he was answered). Hello Mr Nathan.
NATHAN [opens the door and a burst of loud noise filled the room that he could barely hear the secretary talking] oh hi Mr-m.a.che.we. frenighburger.
SECRETARY (gets slightly annoyed with the way Nathan mocked his name) it's Mathew frenighburg sir.
NATHAN what? What did you say? I'm sorry I didn't hear you well because of the loud music. Wait we're you correcting me on how to pronounce your name? Did you say Mathew friend.Ni.bug.
SECRETARY not friendnibug!... it's frenighburg!!!.
Nathan sorry what did you say?? (He smirks annoyingly).
Secretary sir could you please reduce the sound of your music player and listen to me. I have important information from your father!!!
Nathan [turns down the music completely immediately he heard the secretary mention Mr Daniels] my father? What's it about?
Secretary I can't give you details I'm not sure of, you're told to come with the kid too.
Nathan where is he?
Secretary he's in his study now. I'll go get the young lady and we'll meet you there.
Nathan alright Mr friend ni bug!! [He raises two fingers making a salute sign playfully]. Come on kiddo let's go.[He picks the kid up and places him roughly on his left shoulder while the kid hung on his shoulder facing his back].
Secretary it's FRENIGHBURG!!! [He yells a he turns over to the direction of Kathryn's room] I seriously don't want to do this. [He walks over to her door and knocked twice. It was completely quiet for sometime and as he was about to conclude that she wasn't around and take his leave, he hears her calm intimidating voice from inside the room]
Kathryn you forgot the last knock, mr-friedburger.[she says]
Secretary [lets out a deep exhausting sigh] its frenighburg ma'am. [He knock one more time].
Kathryn I don't care what your name is, what do you want? Are you hear to tell me that my dad had asked to see me again.
Secretary apparently-you're right ma'am.
Kathryn all right, I've heard you. Get lost. Oh wait, can you help me tell one the maids to prepare smoothie for me, I really have to try it even if I don't like it. Most people say it's good for smooth skin.
Secretary understood. Then I'll wait for you at the chairman's study.
Kathryn [rushes to open the door immediately] hey... Mr fried burger, do you like me??
Secretary what??
Kathryn do you like me??
Secretary ["she must be crazy, i mean... she has always been crazy but i don't know what level her craziness has gotten to for her to ask me such ridiculously forbidden question" He thought to himself] why did you ask that all of a sudden ma'am?
Kathryn you said you'll wait for me. That sounds really romantic to me that I could just... yaarn[biting the air and making a wierd growling sound].
Secretary ["she's definitely crazy"] well sorry to disappoint you but I don't have such feelings for you.
Kathryn great!! I'm glad you don't. I don't do old men.
Secretary please be there on time Mrs-ma'am. [He said as he walked out of the hall seriously, he was annoyed and at the same time glad that he overcame her problems].