Chapter 50

Dear Diary,

Still miss you Mom. As always. But things are ok now. Things are good. I'm so happy to have my diary back.

Wes and I are official girlfriend/boyfriend now. There are so many wonderful emotions. I feel elated. Content. Grateful. Excited. 

It seems like such a long time ago now that we were sworn enemies. It's kind of funny now looking back on it. Remember when I took Wes' and Matt's clothes when they were swimming at the lake? I can practically see their shocked looks of panic. And when we painted their room pink...

I'm happy to report, that we've stopped pranking each other.. well mostly at least. I couldn't refuse the opportunity to replace his shampoo with the blue doctored shampoo a couple of days ago. The one with onion and about 50 other random ingredients... 

The shampoo was smelling pretty bad by this time mind you. And yet, that didn't stop Wes and Matt from sporting blue hair for a month. It's a nice look on them. 

Julia and Matt are dating now also. Who would have guessed? We couldn't be happier for them! They seem so happy also. I'm grateful for this also. I feel such a strong bond with Julia. The others also. I want them all to be happy. Whatever that might look like for them.

If only summer could last forever though... 

Soon we'll be headed back to boarding school. And I feel.. nervous. Nervous because even though I've spent two years at the school now, going back with Wes as my boyfriend seems like an unknown to me. Wes and Matt were appealing boyfriend prospects to so many girls... Will those girls feel animosity towards me? 

I guess there's no point worrying about it. It'll be how it'll be. And maybe it'll be amazing for all I know. Who knows what adventures that might bring?

But whatever the future holds, I'm prepared to embrace it and make the most out of it. And I know that I won't be alone.

I love you forever,

~Maddie

Author's Note: Special thanks to everyone who read this far. The support I've gotten for this story has been amazing. Leave a comment to let me know if you'd be interested in a sequel to this book.

If you liked this story, please consider checking out one of the other books published on my profile page. 

Until next time, 

Jonas

Copyrighted Material

Copyrighted Material. All rights reserved.