Chapter 4

I can't believe I have two reads. 😱🤯
It may not seem like a lot, but it definitely is to me. Anyways, enjoy the story!!!

The Vackers house came into view, and it was huge! Like, no joke. It was a literal mansion. Biana told her it was called Everglen. "It's so big." Sophie said, staring at it. "I know. Everyone says that." Biana stared at it.

They eventually reached the massive house and Biana showed Sophie her room, and Fitz disappeared into his. Biana went to her room to have a nap.

After unpacking, Sophie sat down on her bed, exhausted. When can I see my parents? She wondered. They've got to be in a hospital...I want to see them.

She looked out the window. It faced the garden. The garden was beautiful, with neatly cut hedges and bright flowers. There was movement, and then Sophie noticed Fitz sitting outside on a bench, doing something on his phone.

As she watched, his phone started vibrating and he answered the phone call. "Hey, Marella. What's up?" Marella is his girlfriend. They had been a couple for quite some time now.

"Uh...no. ...what do you mean why not?! You know why! ...because you've been occupied lately, and now you call, asking when we're going out?! ...it's not me! It's you!! Your the one who always talks about other boys with your friends!! ....you so do!! ...whatever. We're done." He hung up angrily and stormed out the garden.

Sophie stared at the garden, stunned. Fitz and Marella had been a couple for so long. Why was Fitz suddenly breaking up with her?

Just then, Biana knocked on the door. "Hey Sophie! Dinner time!" She opened the door. "What's wrong, Sophie?" She asked, sitting down next to her. Biana had been nice to her since before the news about the car crash, so Sophie figured she wouldn't be mad about her eavesdropping on Fitz.

"I just saw Fitz breaking up with Marella." She told Biana. She wasn't surprised. "Well, I overheard him saying to someone that he was getting a bit tired of her and that she doesn't keep in touch at all and doesn't like him, although I'm pretty sure she does, and that she just had to go to her a relatives wedding. Fitz just...has a bit of anger issues. I'm sure he'll get over it and they'll get back together. It's fine." Biana told Sophie.

"Now let's go get some dinner. I'm starving." She said, leading Sophie out the bedroom.

This one was actually quite hard to make, so I hope you like it. My sister finished the cover, so I'll be putting it on soon. 😊