Chapter 5

nO. jUsT bEcAuSe iM a WoRm! (My sister told me to write that) Anyways...IVE ALREADY GOT 22 READERS?!?!?!?!
😧😧😧😧😧😧🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
I still can't believe it!!!!
Thank you soo much!!!!!!!...ok, read the story now. 😊

Sophie sat down on her bed in her pyjamas. She was ready for bed, but she couldn't bring herself to sleep in this giant, strange house.

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" Sophie called. Alden Vacker, Fitz and Biana's dad, came in. "What're you doing up so late?" He asked. "Well...I'm thinking about my parents. When am I allowed to see them?" She asked him.

"They're not allowing anyone to visit them yet. If you like, we can see them tomorrow after school. But, I'm sure there's no reason to worry." He told her.

"I'd like that." She said. "...why do you say 'no reason to worry' so much? It's kinda weird..." She blurted out. It was true. Alden had said those words so much during dinner that Sophie had wondered if he wasn't human and actually a recording.

Alden just laughed and said, "it's my catchphrase!" then he walked out the room, shutting the door behind him.

The next day...

"I'll introduce you to all our friends, Sophie!" Biana said when they arrived at school. "I-it's fine, Biana. I...have friends." Sophie said.

"Uh, no you don't! I've seen you with your 'friends'! They're all just pages and books! Your meeting my friends, your getting along with them." Biana said firmly. Sophie knew there was no changing her mind.

When lunch rolled around, Biana dragged Sophie to her table. "These are my friends, Marella, Linh, and Maruca." Biana said. Marella had orange hair with braids. Linh had black hair with silver tips. Maruca had black hair with blue highlights. (Did I get it right?)

Biana elbowed Fitz. "Ow! What?!" He exclaimed. "Introduce Sophie to your friends!" Biana growled. "Ugh. Fine." Fitz said.

"This is Dex, Tam, and Keefe." Fitz said. Dex had strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. Tam had black hair with silver tips, like Linh. Sophie wondered if they were siblings.

And Keefe...well, Keefe was a different story. He had blonde hair that looked like he had just got out of bed, but in a really handsome way. He had startling, ice blue eyes. Sophie immediately forgot her crush on Fitz and fell in love with Keefe instead. "H-hi." She said shyly, her heart beating faster when Keefe said hi back.

She hung out with them for the rest of the day, and found out more stuff about them. She found out that Tam was moody and Keefe didn't like him, that Keefe was quite funny and that Dex is a nerd. She also found out that Linh and Tam are twins. She also heard that Marella and Fitz had gotten back together already.

"Oh! Sophie, Keefe is going to have a party at his house on Friday. Wanna come?" Biana asked. "Well...I dunno...I don't really go to parties." Sophie answered. "Cmon! It'll be fun, Sophie!" Keefe said. He looked so handsome when he was pleading with her, so she agreed.

I hope you liked this one - it took so long to write! Btw, in the next chapter, I'm going to put a picture of my pet budgies!!
🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜