Prologue

"I love her and that's the beginning of everything"

**

"Is that what you think? You have a lot to learn if you think the words 'I love you' actually are genuine then"

**

"You're an idiot, he never loved you, you're a fool to actually believe he did"

**
"No one will ever love you. Especially, not someone as great as her. You're trash."

**
"She's just so goddamn beautiful, it hurts"

**

"You're just looking to get your heart broken"

**

'The ruination of us was much greater than I thought"

Audrey Greyson is gorgeous, rich, and never has made a mistake in her parents' eyes. She could've gone to any college she wanted to, seeing as her parents are as wealthy as anyone could get, but she chose the University of Virgina. As a freshman in college, she hopes to start a new chapter in her life where she is no longer suffocated by her dark secret that happened two years ago. Trying to cut off all ties to her life back home, including friends and family she wants desperately to forget that night long ago, where everything in her perspective went wrong. But, life just keeps sneaking up on her and the things she once thought as good start becoming trouble for her.

Douglas Booth has the most dazzling pair of eyes a person could ever have. Actually, he goes by the name Douglas Mickaelson on campus. He's also a college student that goes to the University of Virginia only he's there to get away from the life of fame his father has. But, with his arrogant, secretive persona it gives him a bad boy rep and not only does this bring attraction to him, it makes Audrey even more interested in what there is to him. He hates people, doesn't have a single friend on campus or from what Audrey can see in general, but this doesn't stop him from helping Audrey when she's in danger. The question that remains is 'why?' and though he's never taken a liking towards anyone he seems intrigued by Audrey.

His world, however, is filled with darkness and sin, there's no brightness or good. When Douglas and Audrey first meet she never thought the boy with eyes as beautiful as his could ever be as dark as he was. Only knowing a fraction of what his world consists of, Audrey has to now know what it's like to come face to face with a collision course that is bound to happen between the both of them.

@Carlyne123 All rights reserved 2019. All rights reserved. No part of my publication will be reproduced. Except in the briefcase of quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

 Except in the briefcase of quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law