Chapter 20: June Emerson

"Oh, fuck," I moan as his tongue flicks at my clit.

Bruce grunts into my pussy and has to use his arm strength to keep my legs pried apart as he continues his work. I whimper as his tongue makes perfect movements on my clit, making my legs shake and wetness drip out of me.

He smiles against my thigh and kisses along the inside of my leg which allows me to catch my breath. I run my tongue over my bottom lip and take him by the shoulders to pull him back up to me. His mouth dips to mine, wet and tasting of my cum. My legs wrap around his waist, and his hands fall to my waist as our tongues brush.

Using the bottom of my feet, I push his underwear halfway down his legs to make it easier for him to take them off. He gets the signal and has to break away from me briefly. They fall to the ground, and I let out a moan at the size of him. He's the perfect fucking size. Not too small but also not so big that he's going to hurt me when he bottoms out inside me.

"You can take it."

He reaches into the drawer next to his bed and takes out a condom. He checks the expiration date and rips it open with his teeth carefully, all while I squirm around in frustration beneath him. He rolls the condom onto his erect and pre-cum tipped shaft.

I reach for him and hold his hot penis in my head, fully ready for it to be inside of me already. I help him guide it into me, whimpering in the warm and sex-filled air of his bedroom as he slowly and agonizingly deepens himself in me.

He grunts, mumbling profanity about how good I feel and how sexy I am while beginning to thrust. I grab his ass and push him deeper into me. Bruce grunts sexily, his head dipping close to my neck. Our paces match as we thrust against one another. I moan his name so loud that it's impossible to think about anyone else but him.

I want him to know that he has me forever. He has me in a good way, in the way we want each other. He smirks knowingly, loving the idea that I belong to him. Knowing that no one else can touch me. The caveman in him has come out, and I'm not going to complain.

"Keep your eyes open. I wanna see you, baby."

Just to spite him, I make sure they are closed even tighter. But he flicks my nipple and my eyes burst open. He gives me a hard stare, one that has me practically creaming.

"But a fucking good girl, you hear me?"

Oh, shit, oh shit. I know I said I want the sex more vanilla, but I'm a fucking liar. I want it like this. I always want our fucking to be like this.

Bruce digs his nails into my hips as a light punishment. It doesn't hurt too much, but I know I don't want to make him do it to me again. I want to be a good girl for him.

"I want you to come for me, June. I want you to cum right now."

And so I do. I cum all over his perfect dick. He continues to thrust into me, helping my orgasm last longer while he has his. He kisses my lips and distracts me from his exit. I hum in approval, not being able to speak words, as Bruce lands a soft kiss on my forehead.

Nothing can explain what I'm feeling right now. It's a sense of euphoria that is just too indescribable to even try. I don't even remember what happened next. All I know is that exhaustion had taken over me, and my body had felt more relaxed than ever before.

Before I begin truly falling asleep, he carries me into the bathroom to make sure that I pee and he can clean me with a warm washcloth. He holds me to him as he washes off my makeup, helps me brush my teeth on weakened legs, and carries me back to bed.

"You did so well, ladybug. Thank you for trusting me."

"That was incredible. Sex has never been that good."

I feel his chest rumble as he chuckles, tucking me into his arms.

One minute, I was surrounded by Bruce's scent, completely aware that I had been satisfied to no extent. The next, I was in a land of dreams, though reality was better than anything I could have had.

As I wake the next morning, small circles are delicately made on my hip. He nuzzles his head into my neck, placing light kisses along the sore skin. My skin is filled with hickies. I groan out in distaste as he grips my thigh. I know that he gripped me so hard last night that I have bruises there too. My body has always been easily bruisable but not breakable.

No words are exchanged between us, my eyes not even opening yet, as Bruce tucks my head out of his chest. He brings his lips to mine and kisses me softly. I bite my bottom lip, moving my body closer to his. I wrap my hand around his neck and scratch at the back of his head.

Bruce groans as I pull on his hair. He wraps one arm around my waist, holding me against him, while the other tucks my right leg between his. His bare naked erection settles between us, lying right above my vagina. It only takes the two of us to get comfortable like that.

The hand that moved my leg comes around over my hips and squeezes my butt.

I gasp in surprise. Bruce lifts it, slapping my ass...hard. My body jolts against his, inevitably making my body grind against his erection. He grunts and presses his hand on my ass, and my body does it once again. Our lips find one another, our tongues doing a dominant dance in our mouths. He slides down my body, his head now tucked between my breasts.

I moan out in pleasure as his tongue circles my nipple. I call tell that he's sliding on another condom as I grab the back of his head, keeping his lips to my nipples to do the dirty work. Bruce smirks against my skin as I buck my hips against his body. What I didn't realize until the next moment, is that his dick was just below my soaking wet pussy.

Every time I buck my hips, the tip slides through my pussy lips, brushing against my sensitive clit. We groan simultaneously as we grind against one another, holding back what we both need most. Without being able to hold myself back any longer, as Bruce's tip grazes me again, I sink on top of him.

I grip his shoulders, my nails sinking into his skin. He thrusts his hips up, his erection pushing into me harshly. I moan out, already panting, my thoughts scattered. Bruce works greedily on my breasts, our hips now back to grinding. Soon enough, but almost too soon, I erupt, my orgasm hitting me more than before. My body shudders over him, and I use his shoulders for support.

"You're so fucking good for me, June," he grunts as our lips brush again while rolling his used condom off himself.

"You make me feel so comfortable. You make it easy for me."

He's blushing. His cheeks are turning a light pink.

He's such a fucking cutie.

I brush my fingers along the pink, smiling up at him.

I'm fucking stunned by how much my life has changed in the past week or so. The life I had planned for myself, the life I thought I would have, erupted into a million pieces. I'm not saying that the changes that have happened are bad because they aren't. I wouldn't have wanted things to turn out any differently from what they have, but it feels all a bit fast.

That sounds crazy because we've been friends for twenty fucking years. If anything, we're behind. I just, I don't know. Is it wrong of me to mourn the life I thought I was going to have because I now have something better? I'm sure that's not a normal reaction to have. I'm fully in love with Bruce, there's no denying that, and I don't want to.

I know that he's the person I want to be with. I don't know; I still feel confused. I have a career and dreams outside of Westmoor. If I were to officially be with Bruce, and be his Old Lady, there are a lot of expectations and responsibilities that go with that. I'm not sure I'm prepared for that.