The Best Time In Bed PART 1 (SMUT? ACTION!)

I woke up and I looked around my room and checked my phone. Anna messaged me

_________________________________________

text:

A:

Babe?

Baby?

Georg I love you come online please

Georg?

Are you ok?

Why are you ignoring me?

Your probaly asleep

Sorry

Goodnight georg x

_________________________________________

Oh my god... I felt so bad for not replying... I didnt reply now tho since I know she was asleep. I just layed in bed thinking about yesterday and on what I did...but I wanted Anna to come over so I had to message her.

I just rang her...I think it was a bad idea...

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring

Says the phone as its waiting for the other person on the line then the ringing stopped and I heard a voice

"Hello? Georg! Oh my god! I missed you!" Anna said and I felt happy "sorry I was asleep. Are you ok about yesterday?" i asked hoping she was ok "yes I'm ok! I'm glad someone like you stuck up for me..." someone like me? What did she mean? "Oh...uh...thanks! Want to come over to mine?" I asked and she said yes. Oh my god I was so happy! "Yes I would love to!" She said and I just kept cheering in happiness "ok! Well! I'll see you in about uh..." as I'm trying to think of a time Anna cut me off "in 30 minutes. I'll be 30 minutes" I smiled thinking she was going to take about 2 hours but no she was going to take 30 minutes to get ready! "Alright I'll see you in 30 minutes. I love you!" I smiled as I hung up and started to jump up and down

"Shes coming! Shes coming to mine!" I cheered as I ran to my wardrobe and picked out some jeans and another gorillas shirt. I then ran downstairs and had some toast and ran back upstairs to brush my teeth. I was really excited for Anna coming over.

After 30 minutes I hear a knock on my door

Knock
Knock
Knock

My door sang as i ran down the stairs and opened the door. Its was Anna!

"Hey Anna!" I smiled as I hugged her and kissed her on her neck. She hugged me back and kissed me back. She then pulled away and smiled at me. "Hey!" *I held her hand and slowly walked her into the house and I closed the door behind her. "Well! I know what to do!" I cheered and jumped up and down like a 5 year old. I've havnt acted that excited ever since I was with Roseanne (Rose). She looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I ran upstairs holding her hand tighter and sat her down on my bed.

"We can watch a movie? If you want! Or we can play on my ps4. Or or or!" Before I could finish Anna cut me off "calm down I'm not a famous person!" She giggled then I held both of her hands, locking our fingers. "Look. You mean everything to me. You may not be famous but you are special. In my heart that is. Now what would you like to do?" I smiled and kissed her forehead softly waiting for an answer. "Uh..can we watch a movie?" She asked and I nodded as I sat down next to her and turned on the tv. "What movie?" I asked and she shrugged. "Any! I'm not fussed!" I looked at her and shrugged so i just put some South Park on. She liked South Park and so did I so we was enjoying it together.

After the movie ended (South Park the streaming wars) we looked at each other and I felt Anna's hand touch my chest and I blush abit. "What's up?" I ask as I'm trying to hide my blush with my hands. She looked at me and smirked "can we watch a romantical movie?" She asked and I seemed really shocked. "A romantical movie? Why?" I seemed really confused then she sat ontop of me and kissed my lips deeply and I blushed hard and placed my hand behind her head. Anna slowly pulled away from the kiss and i was abit upset when she pulled away for the kiss. "Because...or we wont watch a romantic movie and just jump to it" she smirked and I started to notice what she was going on about. I look at her in shock and I started to blush abit more "your lying! Anna your lying!" I laughed but she shook her head and I was even more surprised. My eyes widened as she looked abit guilty thinking I'm turning down the offer. "Look I'm sorry...its to soon I know...I'm sorry" she sighed but before she could get off my I pull her in for a kiss and she kissed me back deeply and I placed my free hand on her waist to pull her in more so she was now sat on my chest since I layed down. She pulled away from the kiss again and looked how close she was sat to my face and she moved herself back abit and I chuckled abit getting turned on by this situation. I place my hands on her waist and I was about to move her back and forward but knew we shouldnt be doing this since we have been together for about 4 weeks or so?
"Its to early Georg..." she sighed and I knew what she meant but I mean we have gotten this far i just wanted to carry it on. "Oh come on it was your idea to start this! I want to carry this om" I smirked as I sat up with her still on me "please..." I say as I gave her puppy eyes hoping she would give in. "But Georg...we cant...its to early...I know I have started it..." she sighed and i think she was giving in slowly. "Please...you might enjoy it...we both might...you never know." I said grinning abit and she rolled her eyes and went in for a kiss. She kissed me on the lips and I kiss her back and my hands that are on her waist move to her hips and start to move her hips back and forward so she is now riding on me like how I wanted. Soon enough she started to move on her own and that made things better. Like alot better.