Why Did I Write That? (Diary)

Dear Diary,

Today Anna came in! I was so happy that she came in but she seemed really upset. She hid herself in a hoodie and I dont know something seemed very different. I try to cheer her up but she wasnt having it so now I don't know what to do. Shes told me why shes upset and that's because she thinks shes fat. Shes not fat like I said before if she can sit on my lap without me making a grunting noise then shes not fat. She saw Rose and she watched her go past and I saw how upset she was. Since Rose is like...I dont know shes somehow skinny but shes heavy. Like really heavy. And I'm not just saying that, when me and Rose were together she use to allways sit on my lap and try to turn me on so we could have sex but she was allways so heavy. And plus I'm glad I've never had sex with her... ok maybe I lied I have done it with Rose once. Only once I promise. Or twice...three times. Ok I was drunk leave me alone. Whatever let's not make this about Rose because she dosnt even deserve to have her name in this book that's how much hatred I have for her.

Anyway so in class Anna was really quiet and she didnt do alot of her work. I didnt know why. We was in English. She loved English. So I dont see why she didnt do alot of her work...I dont know but I felt really bad. I dont know whether it's when she said she was fat or something happened at home or she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Like I have said I tried to comfort her but it didnt work. So I gave up and left her be incase she needed space. But what made it worse was William came over and 'accidentally' spilt water on Anna's book. I lost it I grabbed my water bottle and opened it. And I think you can guess what's gonna happen next. I poured my water all over William and oh my god that felt so good. Just taking out my anger in a simple way. But then she pushed me into the table and my back hurt alot so I grabbed his arm and I kept a tight grip on him. And oh my god he was crying like a little baby. Then obviously Rose came over and tried to hurt me by punching me in the arm. It didnt even hurt but when she slapped my face that's where everything was different. Her smack was so bad I lost my vision for a minute and all i could see was rather darkness or fuzzy faces from William and Rose. My grip loosened on William and that's when he grabbed my arm and pushed me to the floor and I was so embarrassed. I just got smacked infront of Anna...the whole class... I'm just sat in the floor with blurry vision not being able to feel my cheek from pain and my back hurts. Anna didnt help me a single bit but I'm glad since she would of gotten hurt. Before I knew it tho Rose kneels down so she was on my level and she sat on my lap. I grunted so many times and I tries to push her away and I kept shouted get off but she didnt. Then she looked at William in a stern way and it's like her eyes have words because Will grabbed my arms and lifted them above my head so I was completely weak. That gave Rose the opportunity to kiss me right infront of Anna and she did so. She kissed me on the lips and she didnt pull away. Before I could move my head she grabbed my cheeks and held them so I couldnt move. I couldnt breath properly since Rose kissed me and since she was sat on my lap. After abit Rose pulled away from the kiss and I looked so angry but her words really got to me. She just said "see you after school baby" in a baby ish but flirty tone. And then Will let my arms go and I was so angry. The teacher didnt even care on what was happening he just left it. And now I sat in English in silence in pure embarrassment.

I look at Anna but she scoffed and looked away. I was really upset then I moved my hand to hers but obviously she smacked it and pushed my hand away. The only things in my mind were kill. Rose. Amanter. And that's not even her real name. Oh wait I wrote to much...

Uhm...ignore what I said...anyway...uh...yeah...so...

I've messed up...for fuck SAKE why did I write that...