The Drama Begins again

Dear Diary

Hello. Today was a school day. I had English with Anna and she said I could go to her house tomorow to meet her parents. Apparently her parents really want to meet me and i was quite happy when i heard. So i was glad that Anna invited me to her house and I'm really excited. I wonder what it's like...i wonder how it's going to look and more...I'm really excited! Oh and Anna was ok about our uhm...sex thing...she was ok with it thank God! I was really worried if she want but thank god she was! I love Anna lots...I say that alot but I'm not lying I really do love her...shes so nice and kind...and...I dont know something about her just makes me feel different. That I can actually talk to someone without them teasing, laughing or bringing up sex. But I'm still shocked on how Anna fell inlove with a long haired bass guitarist like me... how did Anna fall in love with me and not Bill or Tom or Gustav... a stupid guy like me shouldnt be with someone as perfect as her. I mean I have nothing good going on in life. I live in a house alone and I hang out with a sex addict...2 actually and a dude that is really smart but he is clingy. And I'm here like I'm the father of Tom Bill and Gustav. Since I know what's right and what's wrong. So how come Anna fell inlove with me and not one of them... why me? She could of picked any other guy and not some unpopular brunette like me. Yes I'm in the band of Tokio Hotel I know that but me and Gus never get alot of fans it's mainly the twins and I just question myself everyday on how I was lucky with a perfect smart, stunning, eyecatching Anna... she has such a beautiful name that sends waves of love through my body. Her smile reflects onto me and makes me smile...her touch makes me shiver. And she actually makes me feel good around girls...I mean I try and be nice for some girls but it never works. They would use me to get close to Tom and Bill or for money. And with Anna it's just...I dont know its different. She actually makes me smile with my teeth showing alot more...she actually makes me laugh more and dosnt call me and Gustav classic for not wearing baggy Jean's or some funky belts and eyecatching black make up. And I'm glad Anna accepts me for the way I am...I'm happy for it...it actually makes me feel like ive been loved for years and I think ive found my love. Her... I mean...her clothes. Her hair. Her eyes. Her lips. Her skin. Her smile. It's just...everything... and...may sound stupid of me but...when we are old enough and when we are comfy...hopefully I could start a family with her...and...have a happily ever after with her. But thanks to Tom being a dick I cant. Speaking about sex and his girls and I'm scared if Anna thinks I like it. Like yes sometimes I ask for tips and all but thats it. Nothing more. I'm just scared if Anna actually like thinks I listen to Tom say them things and enjoy it. Because I dont...

I know I'm going on about Anna but today she seemed off aswell. She told me someone else has been picking on her for her name. I mean what's wrong with her name? What's wrong with Anna-Leigh Smith? It's a beautiful name. But the person who has been picking on her was a kid called Alex. Look. Alex is a good name but if your name is Alex Simpson whatever his stupid name was then I'm sorry but what. I mean. It's a better name then Georg Listing. Well atleast I'm not the only one getting bullied for my last name. But whatever this Alex kid gets on my nerves. One time he grabbed my drink and he squirted it all on me and my hair was ruined. Another time was where I had my keys taken off me and Alex threw then into a busy corridor. Another time he pushed me inside a girls bathroom. Another time he made me kiss Rose. Another time- you know what you get the point. I just dont like that Alex kid. Hes weird hes gross and he flirts with girls that are popular. If I had one chance then I would of just grabbed his head and smash his head in the girls bathroom. Just smash it against a sink to show him to not mess with Anna. I cant have Anna hurt...I just cant...everytime I see her upset I just stress and get angry since someone or something has made her upset. If I see Anna upset by Alex one more time tho I'm fucking loosing it. If anyone hurts Anna I'll hurt them. I'll bash their fucking heads in if I have to.

Sorry anyway...if Tom messages me one more time about me and Anna having sex I'm going to loose it. I'm fed up of it and it's taking the mick. He needs to grow up because I'm not in a good mood. All I can think about is Anna...but tomorow I'm meeting her parents so I'm going to hope they are nice...

Well uhm...I'm going to sleep ready for tomorow...goodnight Diary

-
GEORG LISTING

billsgirlforever CAME WITH HALF THE IDEA...THE FULL IDEA MIGHT COME NEXT YOU NEVER KNOW 😱