The Best Time In Bed PART 2 (SMUT? ACTION!)

As Anna is riding me...bloody hell...she was slow but it felt good. Soon enough my hands went to her waist and I started to caress her waist. She starts to stop after abit and I grinned at her. She smirked at me and she kissed me on the lips deeply. I fell inlove in the moment i was just in and I moved my hands to behind her head then to her shoulders to push her away for a minute. "Anna...I love you" I say before going close to her neck and start to kiss her neck softly and she ran her fingers through my hair and it felt so good. She then crawled off me and I looked her confused. "where do you think your going love? We arnt done." I smirked as i sat up and grabbed her wrists. She looked at me and looked into her bag. I notice she wants to go into her bag so I let her go so she can get what she wanted to get and I think I was hurting her I hope I wasnt. "Where is it..." she groaned as she is trying to find something and I look at her confused but then she smiled and found it. "Found it!" she cheered and I wanted to know what she found. "What did you find?" I ask trying to look at what she got but she wouldnt let me "no...you will see" she laughed as she pointed to a corner and I thought something was there so I turned fast but nothing was there until I felt something cold get thrown at me and I look back and down to see something. "No...Anna no...Anna...you sure we should take it this far?" *I ask as I look at a packet...I noticed it was a condom and I looked shocked. Why did she have that in her bag. "Uh...I dont know..." Anna said she looked really shy but I just shrugged kinda wanting it. Its early I know...

"Sorry..." Anna sighed but I picked up the packet and shown it to her. "You want it? Should we?" I asked seeing what she would answer with but she shrugged. "Its a yes or no answer Anna. Yes. Or. No" I looked deep into her eyes and she nodded "fine...ok ok..." I grinned as I held her hand and layed her down on the bed. "You sure? Are you comfy with it?" I asked wanting to know if she really wanted it and if she was comfortable. She nodded and I smiled abit then she started to take her shirt off. I then kiss her neck softly then slowly started to get aggressive with kissing. "Georg..." she groaned and I pulled away thinking I've hurt her. "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry...I'm really sorry." I say with guilt but she shook her head. "No you didnt hurt me..." she said then she placed her hands on my chest and started to lift my shirt up abit wanting me to take of my shirt and I did so. I took my shirt off and threw it on the floor then I kissed Anna softly on the lips again and she kissed me back then she moved her hands down to my jeans and started to undo my belt. "Anna..." I seemed really shocked on what she was doing and she moved her hands away from my belt "sorry..." she looked at me looking abit desperate...I sigh and I move away from Anna for a minute and i undo my belt and threw that on the floor aswell. Anna looked at me abit excited as she started to take her skirt off and I get really shocked from what I'm in but I couldnt drop it now. I'm now just admiring her body practically visible. Her soft skin glowing in the light and so warm and smooth... Anna starts to tug on my jeans for me to take them off but I dont and I realise what we are doing is wrong. "Anna we shouldnt be doing this...I mean I want to do it...it feels so wrong but so right..." I sighed as I'm still admiring Anna's perfect body. She looked at me and sighed "we have gone so far you cant just drop it now" and she was right. I cant just drop it now. So I have to do it.

(Its short I know but I'm doing another part dont worry)