The Bloody Mess?

Dear diary,

Just found out Anna is cheating. Broke up with me but...she kissed Tom...i feel so fucking stupid for loving her. I hate my life. I fucking hate it. I fell inlove with her. I fucking loved her. Why does this allways happen to me. It's Tom. He always gets girls and it's so unfair. What's so bad about me? Is it my hair? My face? Jawline? Body? Clothes? What is it?!?! Becaus for some reason I just get tricked over and over again. IM SICK OF IT!

-
GEORG LISTING

ACTION

I watched Anna kiss Tom. I felt so blue. My somewhat 'girl' kissing my somewhat 'best mate'. The thing is I loved her. I really did and now it's all crushed. My heart shattered and all I can taste is the soon to be forming tears. "Oh yeah...Georg...I have something to say..." Anna said and I shook my head. "Save it. Fucking save it! I loved you Anna." I snapped then I get up from the floor and I grunted while i started to tear up "goodbye Anna." I whisper trying to hide the tears forming in my eyes. I look down at Gus and Bill but i ignore them then i walk away and all I heard was "Georg wait!" But I didnt want to hear it. I ran to the boys bathroom and I went into a stall. I was so fucking embarrassed. "Shit! Tom...Georg went in the boys bathroom!" Anna yelled from outside of the room but I didnt want to hear it. Then I heard the bathroom door open and I started to shake. "Georg? Stop being such a baby no wonder why Anna cheated on you!" Tom laughed and i stayed locked inside a stall. I was getting claustrophobic but not just with how small the stall was but with my thoughts. Georg your such a baby. Georg grow up. Georg it's just a girl. Georg suck it up. Georg it's your looks. Georg it's your personality. Georg Georg Georg. Listing Listing Listing. And I had enough of my thoughts but i was paralyzed in fear and sadness. "Georg come on. It's just a girl it's not the first time you have been broken up!" Tom laughed and I was shaking now in anger. My fists were clenching and I felt my skin boil. I could only move my fists. My whole body was stuck and frozen...other then my fists. Punch him. Punch Tom punch Kaulitz. Punch Tom Kaulitz Punch Punch Punch. My thoughts were telling me. I moved my arm with enough courage and I unlocked the stall door. "Oh finally you came out!" Tom laughed and I walked out the stall then I grabbed his arm and I twisted it abit. "How could you do that. Why would you do that. You know I loved her. I loved her..." I then punched Tom in the face but Tom grabbed my neck and choked me. "You dick! She never loved me! No one loves you! That's why you live alone!" Tom yelled and I punched him again but he didnt move. My breathing was cutting short and I started to panic. I stressed and I started to cough. My face was becoming red and I was now moving my hands to his arm and I tapped his arms multiple times to tell him to let go but he didnt and I was now getting dizzy until Gustav came up and yelled "TOM!" and thank God Gustav yelled because hes just saved my life. Tom let's honor my neck and he looked at Gustav "oh hey Gustav! Look listen me and Georg are just messing about!" Tom then gave me a dirty look then I was catching my breath then i lost it. My vision was just red and I punched him right in the face and his nose started bleeding. "MY NOSE!" Tom yelled and he pintched his nose and before I knew it blood started to come out. I felt bad but i didnt at the same time. I then started to walk away and I barged past Gustav then I saw Anna outside the boys bathroom. "Your boyfriend has got a broken nose. Thank me when he cheats on you" I grunted then I gave Anna a note then I walked away.

What the note said: