Olive Garden-Pieces

Pieces Pov:

I was asleep on my older twin's shoulder when he suddenly moved, and my head fell onto his lap. I quickly got up and realized that the reason he moved was that we were at the school. Finally, I thought. The outside of the school was grand, with a garden that centered around a fountain resembling the solar system. I looked around and saw Capricorn still asleep, leaning against the window. I swore that if anyone disrupted his sleep carelessly, I would be furious. I gave Capricorn a light tap on the head, and he jolted awake, giving me a grumpy look before asking, "Why did you wake me up?"

"We've arrived at the school, idiot," I replied, pointing outside. Aquarius, Capricorn, and I were the only ones left on the bus. Aquarius was waiting for me to get ready, I was putting on my backpack while waiting for Capricorn, and Capricorn was rushing to gather his belongings. Once Capricorn was ready, we thanked the bus driver and exited the bus. I overheard Libra whispering to Virgo and Pieces, "Capricorn is a mess; he couldn't even introduce himself, and I bet he's too good to talk to us." Virgo giggled with a faint smile. Fortunately, Capricorn didn't hear them as he had just gotten off the bus. I wanted to confront Libra for her "cute" face, but I didn't want to cause a scene. Aquarius, however, had a different idea. His face turned red, and I could sense his anger. I ran over to him, urging him to calm down, but it barely worked. He didn't stop until Capricorn approached and asked, "Aquarius, are you okay...?"

"I'm fine, just didn't get a lot of sleep," he replied, controlling his temper before turning to Capricorn. Maybe this school year wouldn't be as fun as I initially thought.

We were waiting for a staff member to give us a tour of the school. It seemed like everyone had already found their little groups of friends. I was with Aquarius and Capricorn. Gemini, Cancer, and Scorpio formed one group, while another group consisted of Taurus, Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius, who were chatting with the two witches of the group, Virgo, and Libra. The staff member finally arrived, and the tour began. We strolled through the garden until I spotted a castle.

"That's our school!" I exclaimed inadvertently, which drew some giggles from the head witch, Libra.

"No, that's the kitchen. Didn't you check the website when you signed up for this place?" my annoying brother answered with an overdose of sarcasm.

The tour guide led us to our dorms, luckily divided between boys on the left and girls on the right. Each girl had her own room, but they shared the same restroom, kitchen, living room, and lounge area, and the same applied to the boys. I opened the door to my dorm and found white drywalls with an oak floor. There was a twin bed in the middle and a dresser that matched the oak floor. I unpacked my suitcase, put all my clothes in the drawer, and hung my art drawings. When I was about to arrange my other decorations, my brother called me. Annoyance filled my voice as I answered, "What do you want?"

"The rest of the Zodiac signs are going to dinner. Do you want to come?"

"Sure, thanks for telling me, bro. Bye." I hung up and left my dorm. When I did, I realized I had forgotten to ask about the restaurant, so I walked to the garden and to the outside gate of the school. Thankfully, my brother knew me well enough to be waiting in a car that Capricorn was driving. I hopped in the back seat, and Capricorn started driving.

"Thanks, bro. So, where are we eating?" I asked, tapping my hands on my thighs as we drove.

"You're welcome, and we're eating at the nearby Olive Garden," Aquarius said while looking up a map on his phone. Capricorn then joined in on the conversation, asking, "So, what do you think of everyone?"

"Well, everyone seems cool except for Virgo and Libra," I said, not paying attention to who I was talking to.

"Huh, why is that?" Capricorn asked, not knowing what happened later.

"Because..." I was about to tell Capricorn what Libra said about him, but Aquarius hit my arm really hard, and I fell silent, coming up with a lie. "Because they spray perfume all over the girls' lounge area," I said, trying to act as annoyed as possible to sell the lie.

"Well, that's not a reason to hate someone," Capricorn said with a slight frown on his face. "And Virgo is a nice person. I mean, she helped me carry in my bags." He blushed slightly.

"Wait, Capricorn... Do you like Virgo?" I said, fearful of knowing the truth.

"Well, I mean, yeah," Capricorn replied, his blush spreading all over his face as he admitted it. Oh no, I thought to myself.

✨Time Skip✨

We arrived at Olive Garden and were seated at one of those big tables. We were the last ones there, and I think Libra was annoyed about it, but Leo was messaging her, so she couldn't complain. Once we were seated, I started eating the free breadsticks and didn't feel hungry, so I didn't eat anything else. However, I did notice Capricorn staring at Virgo. Aquarius and I talked about Libra and Virgo in hushed whispers. After the food arrived, Virgo and Libra went into the bathroom. I wanted to know what they were talking about, so I followed them. I stood outside the bathroom and eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Did you see Capricorn? He has a total crush on you," the blonde witch said.

"Yeah... How about Leo? He was all over you," the purple-haired girl replied.

"Okay, here's the plan: you ask out Capricorn and get him to do all the work for us, and I will date Leo so that he can protect you if Capricorn catches on. You got that, alright...?" Libra asked.

"I don't know... S-sorry, let's do it," Virgo said as she headed for the door.

I ran out of there as fast as I could, trying not to get caught. But Virgo spotted me and told Libra. I returned before them and sat down. I was about to tell Aquarius what I had overheard when Libra asked, "Pieces, can we have a talk?" She flashed an innocent smile to make it seem normal. Then she walked over and whispered into my ear, "If you tell anyone, I will tell them how you sneaked your way into the school because you didn't want to leave Aquarius. Everyone will hate you, so choose what you're going to tell everyone." Every word she spoke was laced with venom. I knew that if she told everyone, Aquarius and I would be expelled, and Aquarius didn't deserve that. But was that equal to the pain Capricorn and Leo were going to feel if they were in a toxic relationship? I didn't know the answer, but I had already fallen into Libra's trap. It was too late; she was already manipulating me.

A/n: So Whos POV should i do next..?

Who do you guys like or hat..?

Next chapter will be out soon i might slow down in writing because i might lose inspiration.

See y'all next time