Capricorn's date-Capricorn

Capricorn POV:

Virgo and I were on a date, nothing fancy because I am not very rich. I have a part-time job, but it only pays for my food. I saved up a bit so I could take her on a nice date at the K.K. Cafe. I had to reserve a table in the back; it was the cheapest option, but it was still expensive for one meal. I tried to look nice, so I wore my plaid shirt with nice jeans. Aquarius let me borrow a tie because I didn't have one. Virgo, on the other hand, went all out with a nice floral dress. It had short sleeves and went down a little past the knee. She is perfect.

"Virgo, you look beautiful today." I tried to smile like Leo does, but it probably looked lopsided. Ugh, I hate myself. "So, what do you want to split?" There are two reasons why we need to split our food: one, for a super romantic "Lady and the Tramp" vibe, and two, I can't afford to pay for two meals, and ladies want their men to pay for their meals. Or that's what I saw online.

"We can split the tenderloin." Gosh, her smile is perfect, and her face lights up. Mom, I am in love.

"Sure." Man, that sounded lame.

[Time Skip]

We were driving home in my dad's old green Ford. My hair was combed back as we drove to the school. I couldn't help but glance back at the beautiful goddess sitting in the passenger seat. "So..." I tried to start a conversation but failed, as I was too dumb to think of anything cool to say. "So, what did you get on the last Earth Science test?" Really, school? Man, you are dumb.

"An 83%," she said with a slight frown. Ugh, now this is awkward because I got a 93%. I don't want to look like I am bragging, so I change the subject.

"So, the weather is great, right?" I tried not to look awkward but failed tremendously.

"Can you help me with my homework? I know you got a 93 on it, and I did not get it." She puts a lot of homework on the table, and I smile. I love to be useful, and I really like this girl. Maybe if I impress her with my academic abilities. "So, when you finish it, we can go on a second date." She winked, and I blushed, nodding my head quickly. She kisses me on the cheek before leaving the truck and walking to her dorm.

My face must have still been blushing when I walked to the boys' dorm, because Aquarius asked me what was up. I looked at him and saw a hickey on his neck; I guess he has a girlfriend now. But why did he not tell me? I don't question him, hoping that he would tell me when he is comfortable. "Oh, I went on a date with Virgo." I did not realize I was smiling and blushing when I said that. I tucked the homework papers under my arm before I looked at my best friend again. He had a frown on his face with a look of disappointment. "Aquarius, what is wrong?"

He sighed, a concern filling his face. "You know she is just using you, right?" My first thought was, how dare he? This was my first crush, and he has been spreading rumors about her.

"No, she is not!" I noticed my voice getting defensive, but I didn't care. I don't know why or how, but I am mad. Mad at Aquarius for spreading false rumors, mad at him for trying to ruin my happiness, and mad at him because he never told me he had a girlfriend. His face did not help calm me down; he got mad. I know Aquarius hates yelling, but I did not care. He just cares for himself and clearly wants me to fail; he always has. "I am not even your real best friend; you would have told your real best friend about your girlfriend!" I stormed off to my room. I calmed down and started doing the homework for Virgo while I thought about how perfect she is. The yelling argument left my mind. As I went to bed, a happy man falling for his crush.

A/N

Sorry chapters will update slower because the final year testing is starting.
 I am sorry for this short and trash chapter.
Thank you for reading.
See you in the next chapter