Silent Secrets-Libra

A/N: Sorry Crow started writing then i (ken) took over with this chapter so sorry if the intro sounds weird.

Libra POV:

I stroll around the pool, looking for something to happen. It was me who spiked the punch, what? I wanted some fun; this party was so boring! I had to peel Leo off of me; he's so clingy, ugh. I look and see Virgo flirting with Capricorn by the pool. Virgo is like my little pet. I met her around the same time that Gemini and I were friends. I did not think much of her then, but when Gemini was out of the picture, Virgo was just the next person to manipulate. Virgo asked me why we need Capricorn to do our homework if she already does it. The answer that I will never tell her is that she gave me a B+ 5 times in a row, and Capricorn has never gotten anything below an A-. And it is so much fun to mess with people.

Leo kept grinding on me, and I pretended to like it. I had to fake it, and he was too drunk to resonate with. But man, is Leo the worst? I only needed him because everyone likes him. So, if I am dating the most likable guy in the school (a school filled with 12 people), then I am the second most-liked person.

The party was still lame, even if I spiked the drinks. The songs sounded like they were from the 1920s, and the pool was not even that great. The only good thing about it was the decorations, which I can only assume were Pieces' doing because Aquarius is a total mess. He pays attention in every class but cannot seem to remember anything. I think no one told Aquarius that if you are going to be dumb, at least be a jock.

"Hey? Leo, babe, I'm going to get more drinks, okay?" I said, an innocent smile plastered on my face.

"Good idea, babe," His words were slurred together, his eyes looking droopy, and a dumb smirk on his face. His breath reeked of vodka, and I walked away. As I walked into the kitchen, I see Pieces and Cancer making out. WAIT A MINUTE... I saw Cancer and Pieces making out..? I rushed and snapped a photo before they noticed me. I ran back into the living room. Leo walked up to me to ask if I was okay. I was more than okay if I could show Scorpio the image of Cancer cheating on her. I pushed Leo out of the way and ran to Scorpio. Before she could do anything, I flipped my phone over so she could see it. I did not expect the booming scream that came out of her mouth.

The whole party stopped for a moment. Silence fell on all of us. Cancer and Pieces ran into the room. Aquarius walked away from Gemini, and Capricorn looked so pale I thought he was dead. Scorpio pushed past me and stalked up to Pieces with fire in her eyes. I guess it was not a good idea to mix alcohol and her protective nature, oops. I was smirking, hoping to see a fight. It was about time that this party got fun. Taurus, trying to be a hero, stepped in front of Pieces, stopping her. Capricorn hid behind Virgo and Sagittarius like a coward. Leo helped Taurus and tried to stop Scorpio. Scorpio was screaming curse words. I snuck away, not wanting to get hurt.

I met up with Virgo by the pool and dragged her away. Capricorn was too distracted to notice.

"Virgo, that was so fun," I start laughing. "Did you see the look on Scorpio's face?"

"Y-yeah, it was pretty funny," she let out a small, nervous laugh before continuing. "Me and Capricorn hit it off."

"Good, that was your job, but I do say he was falling for you, same with Leo and me," I snickered.

Virgo and I left the party before we saw what happened with Scorpio. We went to the mall, and I got like 20 outfits. Virgo got 0 because they all looked ugly on her, and why waste an outfit on an ugly girl. At the mall, we ate out at the food court. I had Chick-fil-A, and she had a salad because she was fat and on a diet. I got Pineapple ice cream for dessert, and like I said earlier, Virgo is on a diet. I was still a little hungover from the party, so Virgo and I went to the club. I hooked up with a professor, and she got the number of a college kid. Virgo might be ugly and fat, but she is useful, so I keep her around.

We got home and went to the student dorms. I was still hungover because I had more alcohol at the club. I was changing for bed when a half-drunk Leo walked in. Seriously, can this guy not take a hint? He walked around for a bit trying to flirt before he passed out, great. This jerk just had to make my day worst. I dragged him to the hallway and put him there. If you were expecting me to give him a blanket, then you don't know me. Before I went back into my room, I saw Gemini and Aquarius making out. Ugh, that is so wrong. Why can't they be normal, but no, weird Aquarius has to go and be gay. Does he know that is a sin? Also, what are THEY doing in the girls' dorms? Wait, what is Leo doing here?

I walk into my room, and then I realize it. I am not in the girls' dorm; I am in the boys'. Screw me. I grab my clothes and take Virgo, who is sleeping on the dorm's living room sofa, and leave the dorm. I am angrily dragging a half-asleep Virgo while the disgusting image of that heated makeout session replays in my mind. They could have at least gotten a room. No one wanted to see THAT. I throw Virgo through the door, where she passed out on the sofa again. I made it to my room before sleep overcame me, and I lay still. I wonder what happened with Scorpio was my last thought before my brain shut off.

A/N: Took longer than I through, school got really stressful and I spaced the book. I am sorry that you got THIS (awful) chapter because it is not great but is important to connect the next few chapters.

If you want more stuff on anything in this chapter just comment it I really need ideas. And if you want to see more on your zodiac.

✨BYE and thank you for reading this book.✨