The Gym-Sagittarius

Sagittarius POV:

I had just finished my pick-up soccer game, and we won 2-1. I was heading to the dorms, but I had someone in mind—Aries. Oh, Aries, I had a small, and I mean small crush, but right now is not the time for small crushes. I have a dream; I will become a pro soccer player. But that is kind of hard when you are at a school that does not have a soccer team. I get to the girls' dorm area and walk into my room. I put my trophies on one shelf and a poster of my favorite soccer player, Marta. I put my soccer stuff up to dry and took off my clothes. I hopped into the shower. I got out of the shower and changed into my sleep clothes. I got on my computer and started to look up a certain person. No, it was not Aries; it was a girl that helps people get into pro/college sports.

Next thing, my alarm is going off, and I am watching a video titled "DO NOT ORDER THE GRIMACE SHAKE FROM MCDONALDS AT 3 AM OR CURSED GRIMACE WILL APPEAR (OMG)." I jumped out of my YouTube trance. I turned off the computer and the blaring alarm. I ran into the restroom and splashed water on my face until I was fully awake. I got changed into the first 5 pieces of clothing I saw. When I ran out of my room, I looked in the mirror on the wall. I had on a West Point blue sweatshirt, with mustard yellow jeans, and my purple Adidas track shoes. "Ugh" I groaned and grabbed a Costco croissant and ran through the dorms. The bags under my eyes are visible. I ran into math class. The math teacher, Mrs. East, gave me the teacher look. I muttered a sorry, hoping that I would not get detention.

"Go sit down, Sagittarius; you are disrupting my class." Mrs. East pointed to my seat. I was sitting near Aries, and Leo. Taurus was near us yesterday, but when he fell asleep in her class, she moved him to the front of the class near her desk. I grabbed my notebook and pen. Now I don't care about math, but you need to be a good student according to the lady (the lady that helps you get into pro/college sports) if you want to be a pro/college athlete. But I am not the smartest when it comes to math. My brain is more reading and science set. Math and writing/history are not the greatest subjects for me. Mrs. East was talking about how to calculate the slope of a curved line. Surprisingly, Capricorn was not paying attention. Normally he is the one that is constantly taking notes.

Aries leans to his right and whispers, "Hey, why were you late?" I was lucky that he did not mention the awful clothing choices, but that is why Leo is my friend. Leo leaned over; I am pretty sure he is mocking Aries and asks a little bit too loud.

"What in the world are you wearing?" I shot Leo a "look."

"Mr. Leo, I don't know why you are concerning yourself with Miss. Sagittarius's clothing choices when you should be focusing on the slope of this line... and Capricorn, do not put your feet on my desk!" Mrs. East looked mad when she yelled at Capricorn, but quickly put on her teacher face again.

I don't really know what happened after that because next time my brain worked, I was sitting at lunch with friends. And Leo is running his mouth, talking about his date with Libra. Apparently, Libra had a picnic, and they kissed on the top of a hill. Leo might not look like it, but you will soon learn that he is a hopeless romantic. Leo has always dreamed of a girl handing him a rose and taking him to a fancy restaurant. I think Libra is also a romantic, but I never talked to her. But I guess it is my chance to now because she is hanging on Leo's arm like a monkey.

"So, Libra, how was the date in your opinion?" I asked, expecting her to say something close to what Leo said.

"No, the date kind of sucked; nothing went right." When those words left her mouth, Leo frowned. Noticing her mistake, she added. "But you made it better, honey." She was giving Leo the fakest eyes I ever saw and kissed him on the cheek. I groaned when they do this, and Libra sent me a death look. Man, I hate this girl. So, lunch was not even fun for me; I had to watch Leo and Libra flirt with each other. I guess school really is hell. Me Leo and Aries walk to Fire Science class. And yes, before you ask, it is about fire.

Me, Aries, and Leo walked into the class a little early. I did not want to be late again, and maybe I could stand to see Leo and Libra together. I will never tell Leo that because I still want to be friends with him, but man, I hate that girl. The Fire Science teacher is really annoying. She has a quiet voice that is hard to understand. I think she was talking about how fire burns and stuff. I could not hear her.

After we finished school, Me and Leo decided to go to the gym. Aries and Taurus were hanging out. Leo acts like a gym bro that I know he is not. While we were in the gym, some girl was filming her workout. I thought it was weird, but people can do whatever they want. Me and Leo accidentally walked into the frame. We were talking about what we were going to start doing when Leo accidentally looked in the direction of the girl.

The girl just exploded on him. Yelling sh*t like "Why the hell are you looking at me, you pervert?" and more crap like "Why are you looking at my ass when your girlfriend is right there, you cheating jerk!" I was so mad I yelled.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH; A PERSON LIKE YOU HAS NO RIGHT TO YELL AT MY FRIEND!" I dragged Leo out of that gym as quick as I could.

A/n: Hope you guys liked the chapter

Thank you for reading.

If you have questions just ask.

And the Fist Chapter might not be accurate for the whole book.

One of my friends is going to help me write so the writing style might change.

Bye see you next time.