Scorpio's Revenge-Aries

Aries POV:

I was puking after the party, and Taurus was outside the bathroom making the weirdest comments. He would go on to say, "Did it come out smooth or chunky?" and he was laughing while I was sick. I drank too much at the party, and now this was karma, Taurus. I cleaned up my bathroom and walked outside to be hit with the question, "Hey, you look great this morning." I stopped myself from smacking him in the face. I gave him a glare, saying, "If you say that one more time, you will never see the sun again." I was done with it, the party and Taurus. I was lucky that I was not hurt when Scorpio grabbed the bottle of beer and smashed it on Pieces' head. Aquarius, Taurus, and I unwillingly had to drop poor Pieces at the hospital. I was once hit with a beer bottle when I snuck into a bar back when I was 13, and I was told to run dirt on it. Man, Pieces is weak. (thank you Marianasp02)

I walked out of the dorm with Taurus following, with a bruise on his arm. Hmm, I wonder how he got it. Oh, wait, I punched him. We were headed to the gym with Sag today. Normally, Leo would join us, but he is going on another date with Libra. I will never tell Leo this, but Libra is a jerk. I see her glaring at me all the time, and I hear what she says behind everyone's back. The fact is that she has dirt on everyone, so I don't want to cross her.

Sag meets us at the door, and her hair looks amazing, her skin is shining, and that bright smile of hers fills up the room. I stare at her until Taurus hits me hard on the back. I glare at him, trying to look mad, but really, I was thankful. I walk up to Sag and walk past her, trying to be a cool tough guy. "So are we going to leave or stick around here and try to forget that horrible party?" I joke with a grin on my face.

Sag did not think it was funny as her eyes grew sad. "Aries, that was not funny. That dumb party ruined and hurt a lot of people." She looked concerned but gets in the car. I sit in the back next to her, and Taurus takes the wheel.

"Okay, lovebirds, no kissing in my car. I just got it cleaned." I glare at Taurus as my face reddens. I look beside me, and Sag's face is redder than mine. God, she looks so cute. Why do I have to be such a jerk? Maybe if I was nicer, she would like me. I would do a lot for her to like me.

The drive to the gym was short, only 10 minutes away but still painfully acquired. If Leo were here, he would have said a funny joke. I don't want to admit it, but I envy Leo's flirting ability. He could make any girl swoon over him with romantic gestures. And then there is me, a guy that can't express his emotions and has mature communication problems.

When we reach the holy and all-mighty Planet Fitness, I hop out and hold open the door for my queen, Sag. We walk in, and I know Taurus is eyeing the pizza that they have. I have to drag him out of that room before he starts to decimate the food.

(I have never ever ever been to the gym so time skip when they are done)

I grabbed my towel and put on some Old Spice. I sadly got a good whiff of the guy next to me's Axe Body Spray. I wait for Taurus, who is taking his time talking to everyone in the locker room. This man could talk to anyone and anything. We go into the lobby and wait for Sag. In the meantime, before I could stop him, Taurus ate the entire pizza set out for everyone, and yet with a mouthful of pizza, he is still talking to the guys and gals walking in the door. Sag finally comes out, and I try to ditch Taurus, but he is a clingy bug you can't get rid of.

The difference from the ride home is that Sag asks about my family. "Well, my mom is a stay-at-home mom while my dad is a 3-star general in the army. How about your family?" I want to know about this girl. You can't blame me.

"Well, my parents are divorced. My mom and my stepdad both work as lawyers, and my dad is a plumber. My stepmom is a physical therapist, so I guess they're cool," Sag says with a smile on her face, alongside a light blush.

I thought then and there a question popped into my mind, but I was scared to ask. But Mommy did not raise a baby, so I opened my dumb mouth. "So what happened when you dated Libra?" She froze, her skin almost white. I know I messed up, but so I swallow hard. I try to recover myself, but I already fell into the hole. Please God, make Sag forgive me after this.

With her shocked and pale face, Sag answered the question, nearly stuttering on every word. "Well, Libra was nice at first, but she got meaner. Never hit, just yelled. You know, like the lady at the gym yelled at Leo. Always saying stuff like I could do better than you, and I can't believe I am dating a loser." She looked sick and disgusted, while also a hint of fear was in her voice. "While we were dating, she spread rumors how I have to pay for every kiss and I was a stalker, a slut, and that I am a crybaby." She was on the verge of tears.

I brought her in for a hug, whispering into her ear, "I am sorry; I never knew." I looked as guilty as I felt. When I looked forward again, Taurus was pissed. "Taurus, calm down," I said, even though deep down I wanted to kill that bitch.

A/N:

Sorry for the wait my house lost WIFI then i broke my computer, i will try to update more often and it is 100% my fault. If you have any ideas just tell me and we can add them. Thank you for reading.