The Invite-Scorpio

Scorpio POV:

I was cuddling Cancer on the couch when Sagittarius walked in, holding Leo's hand. She had steam coming out of her ears. This caused Cancer to get away from my embrace. Ugh, why did Sagittarius have to ruin my moment? Cancer kept questioning them.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I did not find it cute how Cancer cared so much about them. She should only be concerned about me. I am her girlfriend, right? But because I don't want to seem yandere or whatever she called me, I just stay on the couch.

"Well, some girl at the gym was yelling at Leo, and I kind of lost it. I yelled and almost hit her." Sagittarius had her hand clenched. Cancer helps her calm down, but Sagittarius just keeps on rambling on. I am kind of pissed because Cancer is too close to Sagittarius. But my anger management classes are paying off, and I take a deep breath.

It took forever for Cancer to calm down Sagittarius, and by then, Leo left to go see Libra. I think Cancer has spent enough time with Sagittarius already, so I call out to her. "Hey Can-can, can we cuddle again?" I try to make it sound sweet, but it was not a question, and I wanted her to get away from that ugly Sagittarius.

"Sorry can't Scorp. but we can cuddle later." She flashes me a cute smile that I fall for. I sit back down and pull out my phone, trying not to think about Cancer and Sagittarius together. But I could not get it out of my head, and I was starting to get mad. My fists were clenched, and my jaw locked. Just then, someone put a hand on my shoulder, and I was about to punch them when I saw it was Cancer. I brought her into a quick kiss, all my anger melting away.

"Scorp, why were you so mad when you were looking at an ad for Lily's Garden?" She laughs when she talks, and it makes me blush.

"Uhh... I was thinking about something else, sorry." I turn off my phone, slightly embarrassed. Cancer jumps onto my lap and pulls out her phone. I already know what she is going to ask because she does this every other day.

"Hey Scorp, can you read this fanfic for me?" An innocent smile was plastered onto her face. I grab her phone and smirk at her.

"Don't act innocent; I have seen what you read." When I grab the phone, I see she has written a Sokka angst story. "Really, you have not gotten over Avatar." I make a groan before I start reading. I am basically her editor. But I don't care; I love doing stuff with her. And I have re-watched Avatar: The Last Airbender at least 50 times with her. And I love the show; it has a beautiful Zuko arc, and I love the Sokka and Yue love connection. But after the 10th rewatch, you basically know the script. "The story is great, but you keep making a mistake with capitalization and punctuation. Also, don't abbreviate 'thank you' with 'thx'; it makes you sound so unprofessional."

"Thank you," she said while she snatched her phone again and puts it on the charger. "I finished my baby earring." Cancer pointed to the plastic babies that were glued to normal silver earrings. Cancer was a creative person, but instead of doing painting and stuff like that, she liked to do crafts. I have one of those sea shell jar things she made for me in my sleeping area of the dorm. (I don't know the name, sorry)

"Cool," I say, trying to encourage my (awesome) girlfriend and not making her feel worse that I am mildly weirded out by them. Okay, don't get me wrong; I love Cancer and all, but those earrings are really creepy. I was about to compliment Cancer even more because why not when Gemini knocked on the girls' dorm entrance. Wait, who locked it because Sagittarius and Leo just came through there. But even if it is a magic door, I walked over and let them in.

"Hi Scorpio, have you seen Cancer?" Gemini is so oblivious. Luckily, my sweet Cancer saved me from explaining that Gemini needs glasses by coming up behind me and saying.

"I am right here, Gemini; what do you need?" The slightly startled Gemini answers.

"Oh well, Aquarius is having a party at his cousin's house; it is only a 15-minute drive from the school. Capricorn and Aquarius, being the oldest and the only ones that can drive, all of us in two full vans that they rented." Gemini mumbled just loud enough for me and Cancer to barely hear.

"Cool, what type of party is it?" Cancer asked, sounding very eager. I know she loves parties and does not care what type of party. What she really was asking is what do I need to wear to the party.

"Umm... I think it is going to be a pool because you don't need a lot of people to make it fun." Gemini sounded like a salesperson, and Cancer was ready to buy what they were selling. Somehow, Cancer made it so we are bringing food. I did not want to make food, but I could never upset my sweet Cancer, so I reluctantly agreed. I mean, how could I say no to her, and not to mention Gemini. Gemini is Cancer's best friend, and the last time I was 'rude' to Gemini, Cancer exploded on me. And I don't want my sweet Cancer to be mad at me.

"Wait, Gemini, when is the party?" Cancer asks. Of course, she planned to bring food and not even know when it is happening.

"In a week on Friday, and when I invite everyone, I will ask them their allergies and give them to you. And by the way, do you know where people are?" I could see a slight blush on their cheeks because they were embarrassed. Or I hope that is why they were blushing because if Gemini likes Cancer, I might beat them until they are a puddle on the ground.

"I know Leo is with Libra in Libra's room and Sag. is in her room." Cancer tells Gemini. They start heading to Libra's room, probably wanting to invite her while she is with someone so they won't have to deal with her alone. "You really need to talk to people more." Cancer was now facing me.

"Huh, what was that?" I was too busy thinking about what awful things I would do to Gemini if they liked Cancer.

"Why do you make me do all the talking? I am introverted too, you know."

"Well, I am more introverted, so suck it up." I know she was teasing, so I played along.

A/N: Sorry this is probably my worst chapter.

I kind of made Cancer and Scorpio side character when i did not mean to.

This took me way too long to right this chapter and that is why the ideas are kind of a mess. 

Sorry for this sh*t chapter but thanks for reading.