Accidents' Happen-Aquarius

Aquarius POV:

I had driven Pieces to my cousin's house two hours before the party so she could help set up. I would help her, but me and Capricorn are the only ones that can drive the others around. And Pieces is very organized, so she can handle it, I hope. I am now driving back to the parking lot where Capricorn is waiting for me. Man, I need a break; I planned this whole party so I could kiss Capricorn, and now he and I are stuck driving everyone around like a bunch of chauffeurs. Also, I did not want to invite Virgo or Libra. But Capricorn wanted Virgo there, and whatever Capricorn wants, I cannot help but give to him. And wherever Virgo goes, Libra soon follows, uninvited but still follows. Man, I hate her; she is so rude to Capricorn. If Capricorn did not stop me that one time, I might have punched her in her ugly face.

I arrived at the parking lot, and Capricorn was waiting for me. I parked the car and jumped out of the car. Me and Capricorn are best buds, but I want something more than friendship. That is why I planned the party. But if he is happy being friends, then I am happy being friends, or so I told myself. But tonight I was going to confess my love to him. I have delayed it for so long because we were best friends, and we were both happy with that. Me and Capricorn talked about how cool the party was going to be. I got nervous and texted Pieces to ask if the house/pool is ready.

A - AquariusP - Pieces

A: Is everything going good? Are you okay? Is the house looking nice?

P: Yeah, everything's good.

A: Can you give me a more in-depth answer, please?

P: Nope.

A: Pieces, please.
~ Read ~

Ugh, I hate it when Pieces leaves me on read. She may be very organized, but she never can text me with proper English, and it is annoying. I am not a big note-taker like Capricorn, but I care that you at least put effort in. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a poet when I grew up, but that dream is long gone. My dad died a few years ago, and it hit mom hard. I just want to be there so I can protect my mom, Pieces, and Capricorn.

"Pieces says everything is okay," I tell Capricorn. He nods, showing that he understands what I just said. In the distance, I see Cancer and Scorpio approaching with containers of food in their hands. I wave to them while Capricorn tries to not make eye contact. Gemini told me they were bringing food, and I really hoped they followed through. I do not really have a backup plan if they forget.

"Hey, guys, thanks for bringing the food." I flash a smile at Cancer, but Scorpio gives me a mean look, and I stop.

"So who is everyone going with? I mean, like, am I riding in Capricorn's or your car?" Cancer said with way too much enthusiasm.

"Let me check my list." I pull out my phone to check. I saved it on the Notes app, so I clicked there. I opened the app. Apparently, my brain at 3 am put Libra, Leo, Virgo, Cancer, and me in a vertical. Well, if Scorpio does not like me now, she will hate me now. The fact that I am making her sit with Libra and Virgo without her. "Uhhh, Cancer is with me, and Scorpio is with Capricorn." Scorpio gave a death look to Capricorn before turning back to Cancer. Once those love birds got in their separate cars, the others started coming into view. Well, more like Taurus, Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius.

"Hi, Capricorn!!!" Taurus yells, making Capricorn flinch and shyly wave. I think Taurus is cool; I mean, he never hurt me, Pieces, or Capricorn. But he is a little loud.

After we got everyone in the cars, and after everyone complained, I started to drive to my cousin's house. Capricorn followed me. We soon arrived on the paved stone driveway. The 11 of us jump out of the car, each grabbing our swimsuits, towels, and everything else. My stuff already being inside, I help Scorpio grab the food. Pieces greets us at the door, and I shot her a nervous look. When we walk inside, the whole room looks different. Almost everyone is shocked while I smile at Pieces, thanking her, but she was not looking at me. I follow Pieces' gaze, and I landed on Libra and Virgo. Those two idiots were laughing, but I was not going to let two spoiled kids ruin my day. I led everyone to the backyard where there was a massive pool.

Inappropriate section (It is not that bad but still)

The DJ was playing a weird remix of Guns N' Roses' "Welcome to the Jungle." Somehow, someone spiked the punch, and all of us were beat drunk. I was dancing with Pieces, Gemini, Cancer, and Scorpio. Leo and Libra were practically grinding on one another. The party was a hit. Everyone had great swimsuits on, and Capricorn was looking hot in his jungle print swim trunks. Scorpio took Cancer to the back and probably made out. The pool was empty except for Taurus and Aries. Me, Leo, Libra, Gemini, Cancer, Pieces, and Scorpio were in the house, while Capricorn, Sagittarius, and Virgo were laying on the poolside.

I was so drunk I made my way to Capricorn and kissed him on the lips. And he kissed me back. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes when he pulled away. I broke away from the kiss to see Gemini sitting in front of me and Scorpio yelling, "WHAT THE H*LL!"

Inappropriate section over:
If you did not read the inappropriate section, basically, Aquarius kisses Gemini when he thought he kissed Capricorn, and Scorpio yelling.

A/n: Hi this was a hard chapter to write and i am sorry for the lack of dialoge and the weird texting bit, even with my bad writing i hope you like the story, I am kind of lacking ideas and would love your guys impout about the story, and don't worry someone will die.

Thanks and see y'all next time

✨Bye✨