Chapter 3: Night One

The next morning, Jaune wakes up and sees that the TV was static. He yawns and lazily reaches for the remote and turns the TV off. He looks around until the realization hit him that he fell asleep while watching TV. He takes his dishes to the sink and washes them before grabbing a bowl. He gets some milk and cereal that is not Pumpkin Pete's and pours it to the bowl. He pours the milk and starts to dig in.

Jaune's Mind: I can't believe that I slept on the couch. At least its better than sleeping out on the roof of those dormetories back at Beacon.

He looks at the time and it is 10:00 AM.

Jaune's mind: I overslept, but it's fine. At least I don't have to wake my ass up every early morning.

He looks around his apartment, wondering about the things he went through currently.

Jaune: Other than being a Huntsman, I've always wanted to become a security guard. They protect stuff, get a fancy uniform and kick criminal ass.

He finishes his bowl of cereal and puts it in the sink to wash.

Jaune: Time to wash.

Timeskip

2 hours later, Jaune went out to get a new haircut to fit in with his job tonight. His new hairstyle is upswept and somewhat spiky.

 His new hairstyle is upswept and somewhat spiky

Jaune: There. I have to take a shower after this. I got hair everywhere and it makes me itchy. Time to head back home.

Mini Timeskip

As Jaune had gotten home he immediately taken a shower and washed the hair off and once he was done he had gotten dressed in his casual clothes and watches a bit of TV.

Jaune: Still have some time to kill.

He continues to watch TV while waiting for the time to be at 6:00 PM in the evening for his job.

Jaune: To be honest, I hope I can make a fortune no matter how bad the payment is. I mean, 100 lien is better than 10 lien from that previous part-time job I did last month.

Timeskip

Jaune is now all dressed in his formal attire to get ready. He looks at his watch and it was now 5:30 PM.

Jaune: Shoot. I don't wanna be late on my first day. I hope Jessica is still there.

He exits out of the lobby of his apartment and makes his way to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria. After a 20 minute walk, he arrives at the pizzaria.

Jaune: Made it.

He enters and sees Jessica.

Jaune: Jessica.

Jessica saw Jaune and greets him with a warm smile.

Jessica: Hey, Jaune! You're a little early.

Jaune: Yeah. Don't wanna be late on my first day.