Chapter 6: Operation Sabotage

Cardin turns to his team and announces them that Jaune will pay for letting them get suspended from Beacon.

Cardin smirks and remembers that he told Jessica that they want to do a paranormal investigation before Jaune arrived for his second shift. It turns out that the whole paranormal thing was a lie just to sabotage Jaune's job to keep the pizzaria safe and secure by destroying everything inside to blame it on him and get him fired.

Cardin: Alright, team. Listen up here, okay? We're gonna make this short and quick. (turns to the backdoor) And I think we found ourselves a way in.

Cardin busts the backdoor and they enter the kitchen. Cardin had a baseball bat; Russel had a crowbar; and both Dove and Sky can use the chairs to smash things inside the pizzaria.

Cardin: Okay, boys. We better make this quick. Maximum damage, minimum time. Let's go, boys!

(C)RDL: Yeah!

Upon hearing voices, Bonnie's eyes opened up.

Cardin, Russel and Dove go to the main dining room and destroy the arcades by smashing them and Dove steals the tokens from each arcade, much to Russel's dumbfound.

Russel: Really, man? Stealing tokens?

Dove: What? They're gold and are coins.

Russel rolls his eyes in response.

Russel: Whatever you say, man. Just do more damage, okay?

Dove: Yeah, yeah. You go set this place on fire or something.

Russel: Nah. Sky has that under control. I'll head to the office.

Dove: Okay.

Back at the kitchen, Sky makes a mess out of the pots and utensils in there. He smashes the oven with a chair. Then, he hears rattling in the refrigerator. He approaches it and opens it. To his surprise, there was nothing in there. He opens the other one and sees a cupcake inside. Its eyes open and sees Sky.

Sky laughs, thinking this was one of Jaune's pranks

Sky laughs, thinking this was one of Jaune's pranks. Then, someone moved the pots and when he turned around, there was nothing. He turns back to the fridge and saw that the cupcake was gone.

Sky: W-Where the fuck———?

He hears mechanical footsteps behind him and he turns to see Chica, holding her cupcake.

Sky: Okay, nice try Jauney ass! Quit playing shit on me!

He looks at Chica, whose eyes were glowing orange and is very angry at him for messing up her favorite spot of the pizzaria: the kitchen.